Post Baby Weight Loss

Options
2»

Replies

• jes0704
    jes0704 Posts: 15
    Options
    I am a mother to a 6 year old and I am still trying to lose the weight I gained with her. Its been up and down for almost 7 years now ugh lol Feel free to add me!!! Good luck!!!
  • kellydharriso
    Options
    Hi! I am a mother of two girls (4 and 6) I am still trying to lose the weight I gained from my second child. Welcome and good luck!
  • Ningina
    Ningina Posts: 2
    Options
    Yes! I have two sons (one five years old, the other five months old) and am currently working on shedding the 75ish pounds I somehow gained while pregnant with my youngest (40 down, 35 to go!).

I've been using this site for a few months now, but have just recently begun to explore it outside of its tracking (food and exercise) capabilities. I wish I'd discovered the blogs and message boards sooner! Motivation and accountability? Yes, please! =)

Good luck to you!
  • adelem72
    adelem72 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hey there yup im a first time mum baby four months and im trying to lose the last of my baby weight!!
  • Jaytee79
    Jaytee79 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've had 2 babies in 2 1/2 years and I have to lose the baby weight too. I didn't realize how badly until someone asked me last week when my baby was due (My youngest is almost 9 months now).

Instead of crying over it I've decided it's time to make some changes and get active again. Would love to talk to other Mom's going through the same thing!
  • rmlorine
    rmlorine Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Me too, me too!!!
    I am a mommy to a newly turned 4 year old boy and eight month old girl. I am struggling to get to my pre-pregnancy weight and lose some more. I did after the first one, now I have to do it again and keep it off! I have been working since March and I am down 18 lbs. I would like to see it go faster and hopefully with my daughter weaning herself off of breatfeeding I will. I found out I am one of the mommies who do not lose weight while breastfeeding.... :( I am just watching calories and doing zumba. I think what I am missing this time is beign held accountable. I did a weight loss program the first time. I also am struggling through weekends. If anyone has any tips on getting through the weekends I am all ears. I assume it is a matter of better planning, but I guess I am just not quite there yet.
    please fell free to add me to you friend list if you share in this scenario also. Good luck to all you wonderful mommies!
  • Childlikeempress75
    Options
    Me!! My youngest is 31/2 months old and I still have not lost the weight I gained with my oldest, who is 11! LOL. I have a good 70 lbs to lose to reach my goal weight. I'm new and needing some supportive friends too. :0)
  • katloaf
    katloaf Posts: 26
    Options
    me too... just started here <3

I have 3 little horrors / darlings ... a 5 year old boy, 3 year old daughter and an almost 4 month old baby girl. Keeps me busy! I have been exercising hard for the past 5 weeks and haven't lost any weight at all :s

I have 10kg to lose.
  • poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Hello...any mommas can add me...33 yr old sahm to 2 cute lil girls....6 and 7months....trying to lose the 40lbs I gained before I got pregnant.....married bliss caused this!! Almost at prepregancy weight from 1st daughter....6lbs to go but I was heavy, 220lbs, when I got pregnant with her.....so to get thinner and toned from both pregnancies.....dang stretchmarks and loose skin!! Us mommies need to stick together!