Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Introducing me

slc513
slc513 Posts: 2
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
:bigsmile: Hi!!! I am Shelly and my husband and I are losing weight together. When I started, I weighed 263. Now I am 80 pounds lighter but on a plateau. So, I am starting this and hopefully I will be able to get off the last little bit of weight off. I am excited to be here and open for advice or suggestions!!

Replies

• slc513
    slc513 Posts: 2
    :bigsmile: Hi!!! I am Shelly and my husband and I are losing weight together. When I started, I weighed 263. Now I am 80 pounds lighter but on a plateau. So, I am starting this and hopefully I will be able to get off the last little bit of weight off. I am excited to be here and open for advice or suggestions!!
  • clewliss
    clewliss Posts: 640 Member
    Welcome! Sounds like you have been working hard- yay! I'll bet you get the extra boost you need here:happy:
  • 88002.png

Welcome. You have already done a great job! Keep up the good work. This site will help you log your calories and track exercise. Also the support is great. Beth S
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Welcome to MPF
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Welcome, this is the best site ever.

44118.png

:flowerforyou:
  • lunglady
    lunglady Posts: 526 Member
    Congratulations!!!!!! :flowerforyou:
    This is a great site.