INSANITY

Options
I'm on week 2 of insanity, any one else out there digging deeper?

Musicmanomar

Replies

• saraboling
    Options
    Good job getting to week 2! Ive done Insanity myself and LOVE it! currently doing P90x/Asylum Hybrid!
  • crystalmichelle82
    Options
    I plan on either hitting that or P90X after I finish my 90 days of ChaLean Extreme. Luckily as a coach i get 25% off so that's good. I am proud of all of those that choose this program and stick w/ it b/c it's a bad *kitten* program and will make you tough. :smile: Go for it buddy!
  • NatureIsleEmpress
    NatureIsleEmpress Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I tried it but love P90X better, congrats
  • musicmanomar
    Options
    I've already finished P90X and have lost a ton of weight but now I'm trying insanity to tone up! Afterwards I'll do P90X to really bulk up! Congrats to everyone! AMAZING results!
  • LittleD311
    LittleD311 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    This is my final week of Insanity!
  • wildeone4
    wildeone4 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    i LOVE insanity! I just started a new program (ChaLEAN extreme), but had been doing Insanity for a while! I'll probably do another round after I finish this program! LOVE Insanity though...it pushes me soo much!
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Have done the first month of Insanity... now... New Rules Of Working out For Insane Zombie Survival (NROWFIZS), an Insanity/New Rules of Lifting hybrid. (http://nrowfizs.blogspot.com/)
  • JatieKo621
    JatieKo621 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    I am on week two as well! Feel free to add me as a friend for some support! This is my second round of INSANITY, trying to keep that summer body that I worked so hard to get!
  • musicmanomar
    Options
    That's insane I'm so jealous! Keep up the good work!
  • InsaneMontae
    InsaneMontae Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    2 WEEKS LEFT AND WILL BE DOING IT AGAIN...I ALSO HAVE THE ASYLUM ORDERED AND WILL BE DOING THAT AFTER ROUND 2 OF INSANITY... KEEP DIGGING ...I REALLY PAYS OFF
  • musicmanomar
    Options
    Hats CHAlean? I've been hearing people talk about it but I don't know what it is.
  • JatieKo621
    Options
    2 WEEKS LEFT AND WILL BE DOING IT AGAIN...I ALSO HAVE THE ASYLUM ORDERED AND WILL BE DOING THAT AFTER ROUND 2 OF INSANITY... KEEP DIGGING ...I REALLY PAYS OFF

Man the looks CRAZY tough but I want to try it! I am pretty intimidated by the videos i've seen of Asylum! I mean I thought INSANITY was super tough but seeing that there is something HARDER than insanity really intrigues me! Let me know how it goes. :)
  • JatieKo621
    Options
    Hats CHAlean? I've been hearing people talk about it but I don't know what it is.

It is another beachbody program that works on muscle toning...I've never tried it but I want to because when it comes to weight I am CLUELESS. I know cardio and got that down but as for lifting I really don't know how/what weight/how many reps to do...kinda embarrassing.
  • musicmanomar
    Options

Man the looks CRAZY tough but I want to try it! I am pretty intimidated by the videos i've seen of Asylum! I mean I thought INSANITY was super tough but seeing that there is something HARDER than insanity really intrigues me! Let me know how it goes. :)

I've also been wanting to try assylum! But I've got to finish insanity first! Good luck!
  • musicmanomar
    Options

It is another beachbody program that works on muscle toning...I've never tried it but I want to because when it comes to weight I am CLUELESS. I know cardio and got that down but as for lifting I really don't know how/what weight/how many reps to do...kinda embarrassing.

Sounds like P90X very cool
  • Stutz77
    Stutz77 Posts: 113
    Options
    I just took my fit test for day one today!
  • musicmanomar
    Options
    I just took my fit test for day one today!

Now it's time to dig deeper. You can do it!
  • JatieKo621
    Options
    It helps when everyone talks about the insanity workouts (for me at least) and what is hardest/what they like most. I was on a forum on my first round of INSANITY and we all posted fit test results and what not and stuck it out till the end! It makes you feel better to know other people out there are dripping with sweat in their living rooms and gasping for breathe and yelling at the screen! (Maybe thats just me...but probably not!)

What is everyones fit test results for week 1? I feel like mine are "cheating" since this is my second round of insanity (with a month of partying in between lol) but they are still pretty high for me!
  • LauraJo08
    LauraJo08 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Day 8 tomorrow! If anyone wants a friend to go along with this "insane" ride, feel free to add me. I'm in it for the long hall. This workout keeps me much more excited than the 30 DS, and I'm enjoying the break from running.

My fit test results:
    Switch Kicks: 69
    Power Jacks: 53
    Power Knees: 105
    Power Jumps: 33
    Globe Jumps: 11
    Suicide Jumps: 16
    Push-up Jacks: 21
    Low Plank Oblique: 64

Question for those who have been doing this for awhile, or who have finished insanity already: where did you see the results? I'm just curious because for 30 DS I think that the resistance+cardio really toned me in the thighs, hips, and under the bust. I've noticed that my core seems tighter so far, which would make sense since Shaun is always telling us to "keep the core tight". Anyone have some before/after or during pics?
  • musicmanomar
    Options
    It helps when everyone talks about the insanity workouts (for me at least) and what is hardest/what they like most. I was on a forum on my first round of INSANITY and we all posted fit test results and what not and stuck it out till the end! It makes you feel better to know other people out there are dripping with sweat in their living rooms and gasping for breathe and yelling at the screen! (Maybe thats just me...but probably not!)

What is everyones fit test results for week 1? I feel like mine are "cheating" since this is my second round of insanity (with a month of partying in between lol) but they are still pretty high for me!

I agree I'm glad I have all my insanity friends here on. I'm going to find my fit test and post it here