Before and Almost there Pics!!

Options
ashwarren21
ashwarren21 Posts: 18 Member
Well... 6.5 months ago, I started a transformation process and a complete lifestyle change. I’m down 74 lbs since December and 87 lbs. from my heaviest. It has not been easy, and I still have that last 20 lbs. to go, but have no doubt that I WILL get there! I hope this inspires someone that needs that extra push to make a life changing decision.

Before: approximately240 lbs.
bluebonnet.jpg

After: 152
IMAG0330.jpg

Replies

• jagh09
    jagh09 Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Holy cow! You lost 74 in 6 months? That's incredible! Congratulations to you. You look amazing. I would hardly recognize you as being the same person. Well done! Thanks for the inspiration.
  • abalicious
    abalicious Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! you are such an inspiration!!
  • CardiacNP
    CardiacNP Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Great Results. Looking great!
    Keep up the great work!!!

Every reason to be proud!
  • dragonbug300
    dragonbug300 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous!
  • smaem
    smaem Posts: 12
    Options
    WOW! Congrats! I hope you feel as great as you look!
  • tlcAK
    tlcAK Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Cute dress. You are looking awesome!!!
  • lindsaylove07
    lindsaylove07 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Holy crap! You look amazing!!! And that dress, soooooooooooo cute, especially belted to show off your skinny waist!
  • imgone324
    imgone324 Posts: 84
    Options
    Wow....Congrats....what a transformation.
  • amcgowan10
    amcgowan10 Posts: 17
    Options
    Congrats!!!
  • erxkeel
    erxkeel Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    dayam!
  • pamital
    pamital Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    you look amazing, well done!
  • cranberry816
    Options
    You look amazing! I'm really glad you posted this, it's so inspirational :)
  • superjae5
    superjae5 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's awesome! Your hard work definitely, definitely paid off. Well done!
  • cranberry816
    Options
    You look amazing! I'm really glad you posted this, it's so inspirational :)
  • smudger_24
    smudger_24 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Well... 6.5 months ago, I started a transformation process and a complete lifestyle change. I’m down 74 lbs since December and 87 lbs. from my heaviest. It has not been easy, and I still have that last 20 lbs. to go, but have no doubt that I WILL get there! I hope this inspires someone that needs that extra push to make a life changing decision.

Before: approximately240 lbs.
    bluebonnet.jpg

After: 152
    IMAG0330.jpg

You look so good! (Love the after outfit too!) Well done, nice to see these success pics, what keeps me going x
  • deniseg31
    deniseg31 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You look fantastic!!!! Congrats on your weight loss thus far. Thanks for sharing and you have definately inspired and given me that extra nudge to keep at it.

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Wow - 74 lbs in 6 months, that is amazing. Congrats to you! You look amazing. Keep it up, and you will get the last 20 lbs off in no time.
  • webdiva1
    webdiva1 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Saw that you had surgery to help you along the way ... I applaud you for not just stopping there (seems like ithat might be easy to do). Instead, you've continued to work on eating better and exercising ... which I think is just a huge key to success.

So go, you! You look great (and you can tell by the pix you FEEL great, too). Beyond cool. Woot!
  • cranberry816
    Options
    Oops, double posted. Sorry haha :)
  • YellowStrawberry
    YellowStrawberry Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!