A lil something for the ladies...

Options
2»

Replies

• sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    well ladies i spent a whole weekend in ft collins colorado and saw this everywhere...

cowboy1.jpg

This explains why so many friends and family have moved to Colorado. They have been holding out on me!
  • JodiS75
    JodiS75 Posts: 284
    Options
    well ladies i spent a whole weekend in ft collins colorado and saw this everywhere...

cowboy1.jpg

I live in Colorado so I get to see it all the time :love: However, I have to admit that not ALL men in Colorado look like that - just a disclaimer :laugh:
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh:

cowboy1.jpg

I live in Colorado so I get to see it all the time :love: However, I have to admit that not ALL men in Colorado look like that - just a disclaimer :laugh:
  • HaleyAlli
    HaleyAlli Posts: 911 Member
    Options

cowboy1.jpg

:love: :love: :love: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • PA21
    PA21 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Ok ok ok... how about this?!

2ikcprs.gif
  • pacmanjack
    pacmanjack Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    If no one else is going to identify that original animated gif, I'll try. I believe it's from "Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo"
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    If no one else is going to identify that original animated gif, I'll try. I believe it's from "Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo"

No I think it's from "Burn After Reading."

EDIT: OH nevermind. I take it you're talking about the Steven Segal one. lol