BLACK TEAM 10/23

Options
thursday, first day of the next week for some of us, a few days in for others. Let the countdown begin!

This next weigh in will be the FINAL weigh in for October :noway:

Are you going to reach your goal you set for the month? Or, if you have had a rough month, what are you going to do this week so that you end October at least ONE pound lighter???

I have been working my *kitten* off all week:smile: My legs are like jello and I totally upped my workouts because I know I haven't given all I can give. I know I can do this, that I will do this and this week I plan on big numbers! Ok, I will settle for 2lbs :laugh:

Lets get moving black team....

:glasses:

Replies

• Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    thursday, first day of the next week for some of us, a few days in for others. Let the countdown begin!

This next weigh in will be the FINAL weigh in for October :noway:

Are you going to reach your goal you set for the month? Or, if you have had a rough month, what are you going to do this week so that you end October at least ONE pound lighter???

I have been working my *kitten* off all week:smile: My legs are like jello and I totally upped my workouts because I know I haven't given all I can give. I know I can do this, that I will do this and this week I plan on big numbers! Ok, I will settle for 2lbs :laugh:

Lets get moving black team....

:glasses:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    aye, aye, captin
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    I've put it off all day but I'm going RIGHT NOW to do my cardio video. I hate this cold weather...my walks have tapered off to non-existent since Saturday. Blah... So I better get my butt in gear and at least up my cardio..:explode:
  • Vans
    Vans Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I've put it off all day but I'm going RIGHT NOW to do my cardio video. I hate this cold weather...my walks have tapered off to non-existent since Saturday. Blah... So I better get my butt in gear and at least up my cardio..:explode:

it's been really cold here as well....we actually had snow fall for the first time this week! Gotta love northern Canada hahaha.....I just bundled up, extra layers to keep warm during my walks
    keep up the good work everyone:drinker: !
  • Losing_It
    Options
    Well, I was a good girl and did 40 minutes of cardio! I hear ya on the cold, Vans..if it wasn't for having to take the kids, I'd bundle up and truck right on but they just don't think it's fun standing in the cold for 50 minutes. lol
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    Not cold here yet, still in 90's or high 80's but there is another front moving in.............
    Husband and kids just went and got two dozen krispy kreme glazed, the smell is sooo good but I am resisting, I will not go to the dark side today! :happy: :explode:
  • Losing_It
    Options
    Oh lord..if a krispy cream was anywhere within reach right now I'd DEVOUR it in seconds! I want something sweet....not healthy sweet but NAUGHTY sweet......I better go to bed!:laugh: