NSV-shirts

Options
lazatin
lazatin Posts: 452 Member
So I wear a 3X in shirts..have for a while...today I decided that I needed some more tank tops since it has been so very hot. I went and grabbed a bunch of 2X and headed to the dressing room....I accidently grabbed a 1X and tried that on first...and it FIT, yep perfect...so i tried on the 2X and it was too big..Imagine in a month i had dropped two shirt sizes..so i bought two shirts hoping I will go down again.

Replies

• staceyseeger
    staceyseeger Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Isn't that a GREAT feeling! Congrats on your success!
  • Katbaran
    Katbaran Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Isn't it wonderful???
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    Awesome for you!
  • cjasins
    cjasins Posts: 93
    Options
    Woo Hoo!!! Great Job! Keep up the good work!
  • PBmaria
    PBmaria Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    You'll be wearing Ms before you know it!!
  • lazatin
    lazatin Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    My daughter was so excited she just walked around the store saying only a 1X now..wow mom, she's 8! I hope by the time school starts I will e able to get into a XL:)
  • cathedralite22
    Options
    Happy for you!!
  • kirstyfromscotland
    kirstyfromscotland Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    So I wear a 3X in shirts..have for a while...today I decided that I needed some more tank tops since it has been so very hot. I went and grabbed a bunch of 2X and headed to the dressing room....I accidently grabbed a 1X and tried that on first...and it FIT, yep perfect...so i tried on the 2X and it was too big..Imagine in a month i had dropped two shirt sizes..so i bought two shirts hoping I will go down again.
    thats gr8, u must b so proud of yourself. its a fab feeling. well done.x :bigsmile:
  • sunshine__angel
    sunshine__angel Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Oh my! That is amazing!!! I love hearing stories like this, the feeling you get when that happens is so amazing and now I can experience it through you! Lol, Hopefully I will have similar results soon. Congrats on the awesome NSV!!:flowerforyou:
  • mosneakers
    mosneakers Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    That's what shreddin' and walkin' will do for ya, lady!!! Thanks for letting us all share in your accomplishment. It's going to be awesome when you go to the store and there's only ONE letter....You'll drop that X in no time!
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Yeah! Good for you! :)
  • briabner
    briabner Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    WOOT WOOT you are doing sooooooooo great. such a great feeling!
  • Elleinnz
    Elleinnz Posts: 1,661 Member
    Options
    Shake that booty lady - time for a happy dance......and there is more to come! I started with 3XL's - now buying 16's - omg - it is so amazing to just walk past the big girl section cause everything there is WAY to big for you...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!