http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUdaK-RohZQ

487 calories
40 g protein!

check it out!

Replies

• ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    I make mine with scoop of powder, half a banana, frozen strawberries, and 1% or soy milk.
    Or peanut butter, banana, soy and powder. I have added sweetener to mine depending on how sweet the banana and berries make it.

I have the same bread box, banana holder, paper towel holder and peanut butter as you.
  • brandon2743
    brandon2743 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I make mine with scoop of powder, half a banana, frozen strawberries, and 1% or soy milk.
    Or peanut butter, banana, soy and powder. I have added sweetener to mine depending on how sweet the banana and berries make it.

I have the same bread box, banana holder, paper towel holder and peanut butter as you.

Haha that's so weird! Shake sounds great though :)
  • stanvoodoo
    stanvoodoo Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    I do premade Premier, 160 cal and 30 grams of protein. Mix in fruit if you would like!
  • brandon2743
    Options
    I do premade Premier, 160 cal and 30 grams of protein. Mix in fruit if you would like!

I don't like the premade ones, as they have a lot of ingredients that are kinda iffy, but to each their own :)
  • brandon2743
    Options
    bump!
  • brandon2743
    Options
    bump :)
  • brandon2743
    Options
    bump
  • lisadhancock
    lisadhancock Posts: 103
    Options
    thanks, i've been thinking of starting some protein shakes. I'll give this a try.
  • brandon2743
    Options
    go for it :) always a good idea to get more protein into your diet!
  • brandon2743
    Options
    bump
  • brandon2743
    Options
    bump