Hey All, Newbie here!

Options
Hey All,

Ive been on her for a week and had my first weigh in yesterday loss of 1.2kg and I was amazed! the support on here has been so inspirational and the more the better if anyone wished to add me, im still getting my head around the website and teh carlories!!!!

I have a 3 yr old and a 10mnth old and ive always felt bigger than everyone else but a few months ago I weighed in my heaviest at almost 80 kg's! I use to be in the late 50's or early 60's my goal is 66kg

My main motivation is this year im a bridesmaid there are 5 of us bar one the rest are size 6-8 after the dress fitting I cried for days as my dress is 16/18

My story is im a recovering drug addicit havent drunk or any drugs in over 5 years but I feel ive picked up the food instead, I want to face this new "demon" and I know like with everything else I cant do it alone,

if you relate to my story or just want to do this together please add me as a friend the more support I can receive and the more I can give would help.

Thanks

Mel

Replies

• MelissaRosexXx
    MelissaRosexXx Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    oh and my profile pic is one to motivate me as my body is so inportion its all in my gut,boobs and bum! so in photos in the right angle can look skinny but this one is of normal me
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!
  • jenlw88
    jenlw88 Posts: 71
    Options
    hi i be ur friend i was the same way when first started
  • jenlw88
    jenlw88 Posts: 71
    Options
    oos forgot to say welcome
  • skinnyminimoni
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Feel free to add me for support :D
  • rjs3455
    rjs3455 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me if you need friends for motivation!! Its always a great thing!
  • DinaBechman
    DinaBechman Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I'm new to this as well! I'm enjoying the website so far. I'm the same about replacing one vice for another, must be my addictive personality. I'm going on the slow and steady route, it took me a while to get here and it will take me a while to recover. I do find I'm starting to enjoy working out and eating well. I love seeing results and I'm doing something that's good for me, FOR me instead of the opposite. If I can be of any help feel free to contact me!!

Good luck!