*Sigh*

Options
Well.... that did it. I had a really bad day at work I really needed some moral support... went and met a girlfriend at Starbucks... got a hot chocolate thinking it would be lower calories.... 300... and an oatmeal cookie for good measure..... 360... :sad: yeah... even with my workout of burning 300 cals... i'm over on EVERYTHING severely.... damn work for getting me in a bad mood. Totally screwed up my meal planning.

There's always tomorrow. :indifferent:

Replies

• sweetpea03b
    sweetpea03b Posts: 1,124 Member
    Options
    Well.... that did it. I had a really bad day at work I really needed some moral support... went and met a girlfriend at Starbucks... got a hot chocolate thinking it would be lower calories.... 300... and an oatmeal cookie for good measure..... 360... :sad: yeah... even with my workout of burning 300 cals... i'm over on EVERYTHING severely.... damn work for getting me in a bad mood. Totally screwed up my meal planning.

• Stephomie
    Stephomie Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Don't let it get you down, it happens to everyone. Next time see if your girlfriend wants to meet you and go for a walk. There's nothing like a super-brisk walk when you are ticked off to let off some steam. You get the bonus of your friend's support & exercise!
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options

next time you have a bad day do something other than eat- take this as a lesson and learn from it dont use food to console yourself whether it be a good mood or a bad one--
  • amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options

GIRL! I hear you! I had the day from Hell Yesterday... I was on my feet for 9 hrs or more and exercised by changing my flat tire... so I decided I was going to go ahead and eat that damn Chimichanga that I have been craving for two weeks!

PS *** does anyone know how many calories Les Schwab tire center's popcorn is???***
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    You'll do better tomorrow!
    Next time just do this:

0002018E.gif

then have a cup of tea!!!
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry. I hate days like that & even when you try to make better choices, they turn out to suck anyways! Tomorrow is another day & everything will be better in the morning. Try not to let it get you off track. I've SO been there. :flowerforyou:

sara
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Options

next time you have a bad day do something other than eat- take this as a lesson and learn from it dont use food to console yourself whether it be a good mood or a bad one--

Tough thing to teach yourself how to do too. I mean replacing eating/drinking something bad with something more healthy. I sometimes forget that there's an alternative to eating.
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options

I honestly dont know how hard it is I dont eat out of emotions- I just like to eat all the good food that isnt good for you- :blushing:

Tough thing to teach yourself how to do too. I mean replacing eating/drinking something bad with something more healthy. I sometimes forget that there's an alternative to eating.