1200 calories

Options
Adbrown1956
Adbrown1956 Posts: 72 Member
Sooo i used 2 b guilty of this...???? (Ur askin of what???) Not eating at least 1200 cals, and fellow friends on mfp was making me accountable... Soo i took a chance 2 c what tha fuss was all about on these darn statements "eat more lose more"....so i started eating my goal calories for my age and my weight....AND GOD DARN IT I LOSS 4 POUNDS IN ONE WEEK!!!!!!!!!! I try sumthing and lost nothing...But gain confidence in knowing i can do this... I love this site!!!!! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• AHealthierRhonda
    AHealthierRhonda Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I have noticed that I lose more when I have an eating binge and eat more cals. Funny how the body works sometimes!!!! CONGRATS!!!!
  • ShellyMacchi
    ShellyMacchi Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    awesome!
    i found the same thing... the weeks where i eat most (almost all or all) of my exercise calories back are invariably the weeks i lose the most weight *S*
    starting to do this (eat back more exercise calories) was what it took to break my plateau as well.
  • Ajontheguitar
    Options
    Your body freaked out at the drop in caloric intake, and held on to calories as protection. You moderated it and instead of adding, it dropped all weight you should have before, now that it's moderated :)
  • Adbrown1956
    Adbrown1956 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I like 2 hear other people saying it works for them as well........... CONGRATS 2 ALL OF YOU!!!!! U R THA REASON IM DETERMINED TO WIN AND NOT LOSE!!!!:smooched:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!