Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

suggestions for detox programs??

In the next couple of weeks I'm looking to do a successful and nutritional detox... can anyone suggest a good program to follow?

I've looked at a few which involve liquid dieting but I dont have a blender! So what do I do?

Replies

• georgiag111
    georgiag111 Posts: 424
    I am currently doing the 3 day Shakeology cleanse - you can just use a shaker its what I use
  • JenDOhio
    JenDOhio Posts: 32
    bump
  • Madrow
    Madrow Posts: 62
    bump
  • Is the shakeology cleanse american? cos i dont think they do it over here. im not looking to do a shake diet really cos i want to do a longer detox than what they suggest. and i dont wanna be dying of hunger haha

also, what does 'bump' mean?
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    So.... not trying to make this a "RAWR, YOUR DIET SUCKS" kind of a thread. However...

Detox programs have been totally debunked by the scientific community. You are so much better off "detoxing" by clean living and eating. Eat fresh raw veggies and fruits, healthy organic meats and you will be WAY better off.

Don't believe all the marketing BS that the weightloss companies sell you! Your body is an amazing organism that is perfectly capable of detoxing itself without BS programs.

People, I can't stress enough... you gotta do your research. KNOW what you are doing to your body, don't listen to the marketing!

P.S. "BUmp" is a way to save the thread for later. You posted a comment, so it will show up in "My topics"
  • Haha thanks for clearing up the bump question...

I couldnt agree more with your healthy living statement. Im working out and eating well but mid august I have an event and just would like to detox while im still working out. a few of my friends do detoxs sometimes when they have events and you can totally see the results but theirs are really NOT healthy. so just looking for one that means me feel 'flushed out' without starving myself
  • auntmeg
    auntmeg Posts: 4 Member
    Clean living detox?

Check out this site. Just watched this documentary today. Really inspiring.
    http://www.fatsickandnearlydead.com/
  • Thanks, I'll definitely have a look..
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Detox? Water. No other detox needed.