A bit of a vent....

Options
Fab140
Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
I'm feeling very frustrated right now. I have managed to gain 6-8 pounds in the last WEEK. I know, probably just water, but I am currently at my heaviest EVER and I feel disgusting. DH wanted to "color" a few nights ago and i just couldn't even bear to be touched! (And that is soooo not me!!)

I know that it will come off and I know that I can do this, I'm just so frustrated watching the scale go UP and not down, though I know what I need to do and how to do it and when to do it. UGH:explode:

I'm not going to lie, I'm not perfect with my calories. I'm not perfect with my workouts. In fact, lately all I've wanted to do has been to come home and flop on the couch and channel surf (as if I didn't already know nothing good is on!!). :sick: I disgusted by myself and I know, talk to yourself like you would anyone else but, dangit!!! It seems like I keep finding the weight others are losing!

maybe I'll try the Purina diet....:tongue:

But Seriously. How many times do you have to be disgusted by what you feel and waht you see before you change it???

Replies

• Fab140
    Options
    I'm feeling very frustrated right now. I have managed to gain 6-8 pounds in the last WEEK. I know, probably just water, but I am currently at my heaviest EVER and I feel disgusting. DH wanted to "color" a few nights ago and i just couldn't even bear to be touched! (And that is soooo not me!!)

I know that it will come off and I know that I can do this, I'm just so frustrated watching the scale go UP and not down, though I know what I need to do and how to do it and when to do it. UGH:explode:

I'm not going to lie, I'm not perfect with my calories. I'm not perfect with my workouts. In fact, lately all I've wanted to do has been to come home and flop on the couch and channel surf (as if I didn't already know nothing good is on!!). :sick: I disgusted by myself and I know, talk to yourself like you would anyone else but, dangit!!! It seems like I keep finding the weight others are losing!

But Seriously. How many times do you have to be disgusted by what you feel and waht you see before you change it???
  • Livi_Loves_Pink
    Options
    I don't really have any advice, just wanted to say I know how you feel! Sometimes I get so disgusted with myself and I don't understand why sometimes it's just so hard for me to stay in my calories and do my workouts. Or why sometimes I do my workouts and stay in my caloires but I don't lose.

But we just gotta be patient with ourselves. You can do it, and so can I!

You are beautiful! :flowerforyou: *BIG HUGS*
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options

lmao im sorry i am not laughing at you but you said color did you see sex and the city the movie- lol:laugh: :laugh: -

Sorry about your weight gain dont get discouraged- tomorrow is another day try increasing your workout
  • lcmartin
    lcmartin Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    "color"...Love it! :laugh:

Well I know how you feel...I've been there many times myself and as you have told me over and over again, Hang in there...it'll come. Jump back up on that horse and "color" till your ....ummm....hand cramps. And remember that you are one sexy woman!
  • roshong06
    roshong06 Posts: 196
    Options
    I'm sorry you feel like this...if it makes you feel better, I have been married for 3 years and we haven't "colored" in months because i feel so damn gross...I feel like, if I can't even look in the mirror without feeling sick, how can I expect my husband to tolerate it? I have always had a large self esteem issue, and I have been trying to overcome it, but I know how you feel...I'm sorry, I wish I could give you advice, but I'm no better...I can tell you that your not alone. My scale is not going down either...but I keep telling myself that I will gain muscle before any weight loss right? I mean all this working out that I'm not used to will give me muscle and that weighs more than fat! We call do it girl...we can ALL do it. good luck to us all!!!!
  • Fab140
    Options
    Morning....:happy:

Thanks, ladies, for the advice and responses and yes, Icbark, you are totally right. I can do this and I know I can. I managed to drop three of those 6-8 pounds of water just from yesterday alone. I've been avoiding working out when I get home because my husband is working nights for awhile and in our One bed-one bath apartment, it's hard to sleep with one person walking and jumping around...

But! He will have to deal! I have been trying to lose weight for 10 years! Every winter I tell myself that I'll fit into that bikini next summer and every summer I tell myself that I'll fit into that cute little dress during the holidays and I AM FED UP with it ALL! :angry: No more circles, no more watching that scale creep up! No more fad diets and no more going home and ploping on the couch and reading a fashion mag or playing with the crosswords! I have hit my limit of tolerance for my lard butt and I have NEVER not wanted to "color" (yes, mrsyac, I got it from Sex and the City:wink: ). I'm a mix between Charolette and Sam and gosh darnit I am fed up with being fed up!!

I think I have hit that point of "I'm turning this around"......

:flowerforyou: Thanks ladies :flowerforyou:
  • Fab140
    Options
    I'm sorry you feel like this...if it makes you feel better, I have been married for 3 years and we haven't "colored" in months because i feel so damn gross...I feel like, if I can't even look in the mirror without feeling sick, how can I expect my husband to tolerate it? I have always had a large self esteem issue, and I have been trying to overcome it, but I know how you feel...I'm sorry, I wish I could give you advice, but I'm no better...I can tell you that your not alone. My scale is not going down either...but I keep telling myself that I will gain muscle before any weight loss right? I mean all this working out that I'm not used to will give me muscle and that weighs more than fat! We call do it girl...we can ALL do it. good luck to us all!!!!

My dear, I have learned that the best way to feel sexy and lovely is to "color" and color with all the crayons in the box. A woman is sexy and hot no matter what her size to a man. I know....my hubby met me 15 pounds ago. Maybe 20. And he loves every inch of me. And no intamacey leads to other things.....you need it to feel good about yourself and you both need it to keep that marriage alive and kicking. Try it....you'll be surprised how if you forget about your "issues" so will he.

:heart:
  • Fab140
    Options
    I don't really have any advice, just wanted to say I know how you feel! Sometimes I get so disgusted with myself and I don't understand why sometimes it's just so hard for me to stay in my calories and do my workouts. Or why sometimes I do my workouts and stay in my caloires but I don't lose.

But we just gotta be patient with ourselves. You can do it, and so can I!

You are beautiful! :flowerforyou: *BIG HUGS*

Thank you sweetie.....you lovely little thing!
  • Fab140
    Options
    "color"...Love it! :laugh:

Well I know how you feel...I've been there many times myself and as you have told me over and over again, Hang in there...it'll come. Jump back up on that horse and "color" till your ....ummm....hand cramps. And remember that you are one sexy woman!

hand cramps :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :laugh: :laugh: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

you>>>>>:glasses: