I want another baby!!

Options
2»

Replies

• songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    You all are so lucky!!!

I want to have a baby. I REALLLLLLY want to have one. I want to marry my amazing boyfriend and create a wonderful little person with him, and then a couple more after that. I can definitely understand you wanting more! I agree with everyone else, go for it if you can. I have never known anyone to regret having any of their kiddies, but definitely some who are sad they didn't have more.
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    My kids are at the ages that they're telling me they can't wait to turn 18 and move out of the house. And I.........kinda like that. I'm working the reverse psychology angle on them now where I'm like, "What if I fall and break my hip? Will you stay and take care of me then?" And they're like: *eyeroll* "Mom, you won't even be 40 by the time we leave you."
  • Sa2ah
    Sa2ah Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    i have 2 younger sisters, one im only 2 years older than, the other 12 years older. to be compleatly honest im closer to my 13yr old sister than my 23 yr old sister. but thats our family. if you have the space/time/money then by all means, have more kids.

you are amazing is all i have to say! u are younger than me already have 3 kids and go to school...i have a dog LOL
  • Becca_007
    Becca_007 Posts: 596 Member
    Options

<snip>... "When counting up my blessings, the greatest of my joys....My parents gave me siblings, instead of rooms of toys." I have no idea where it originated, but it's been my reminder to my kids for years!! <snip>
    What a simply beautiful quote!! Sending it off to my Sisters now:heart::flowerforyou: Thank you for sharing that Hon :drinker:
  • tlynn83
    Options
    You have a lot on your plate, but I'm sure if you can handle 3 kids and school, you can handle four.
    I want another baby! My son is 6 and I have been wanting another child for about 2 years. I don't have a menstrual cycle so I am not ovulating. All this is complications from my weight and I know I can't get pregnant until I lose the weight, It's just really hard.