OT - In mourning for summer...

Options
I wore my first turtle neck of the season today.

Where did the year go??

*sigh*

Replies

• Livi_Loves_Pink
    Options

Where did the year go??

*sigh*
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    :sad: :sad:

I HATE cold weather!!!!

Screw all seasons other than summer!!!:angry:

I am going into my shell now. *pout
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options

Where did the year go??

*sigh*

Oh-- this is MY time of year-- I LOVE turtlenecks (in fact I have mine on, too-- )

You look adorable in that hat!!!!
  • Livi_Loves_Pink
    Options

Where did the year go??

*sigh*

Oh-- this is MY time of year-- I LOVE turtlenecks (in fact I have mine on, too-- )

Thanks! I just got it today. I :heart: hats.
  • Marla64
    Options
    I have a 16 year old daughter who loves them, too-- she looks adorable like you do-- I always look like a dork-- my head's too blinkin' big. :grumble:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options

Where did the year go??

*sigh*

oh me too, me too...I love FALL best...and then probably Spring...with new growth and new beginnings all around us.:flowerforyou:

I was thinking the very same thing about Livi's hat earlier...but got to chattering and you got to it first!:laugh:
  • Marla64
    Options

Where did the year go??

*sigh*

oh me too, me too...I love FALL best...and then probably Spring...with new growth and new beginnings all around us.:flowerforyou:

I was thinking the very same thing about Livi's hat earlier...but got to chattering and you got to it first!:laugh:

Nah nah-- now she'll like me best. :tongue:
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    I love the winter. I think its so pretty when the snow falls. Im out of the stage with my kids helping them get all buddled up so they can run in and out all they want. :bigsmile: My favorite time is during the fall and spring. :happy:
  • SoupNazi
    Options
    :angry:

winter is the devil people!

just sayin
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I am cold all the time! I never used to be that way. What the heck is going on?? :grumble:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    It's the weight-loss Tam...I use to burn up ALL the time..now I'm a freezer, too!:noway:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    It's the weight-loss Tam...I use to burn up ALL the time..now I'm a freezer, too!:noway:
    Yeah, I guess I lost my insulation huh?? :laugh:
  • Livi_Loves_Pink
    Options
    Ha...this is a bit off the subject, but Tam's post brought it to mind.

When I was probably around 8 years old a few friends and I decided we wanted to go swimming in october.

So the three of us were huddled in the backyard pool shivering.

The thinnest little girl was almost turning blue, and I guess I mentioned that I wasn't that cold.

So the other one turns to me and says (not in a mean way) "Well, you have more blubber!"

:laugh:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Yup...higher heating bill for sure this Winter!:laugh:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options

Where did the year go??

*sigh*

deep :sad: sigh.....girl do you have no heart? Bet she'll like us EQUAL....because that's just the impression LIvi gives me:flowerforyou: :laugh:
  • SoupNazi
    Options
    I'm always cold too Tam!!!

Lets go to Hawaii!!!!:bigsmile:
  • Livi_Loves_Pink
    Options

Where did the year go??

*sigh*

deep :sad: sigh.....girl do you have no heart? Bet she'll like us EQUAL....because that's just the impression LIvi gives me:flowerforyou: :laugh:

Awww, I :heart: you both!! :flowerforyou:
  • Marla64
    Options
    Ha...this is a bit off the subject, but Tam's post brought it to mind.

When I was probably around 8 years old a few friends and I decided we wanted to go swimming in october.

So the three of us were huddled in the backyard pool shivering.

The thinnest little girl was almost turning blue, and I guess I mentioned that I wasn't that cold.

So the other one turns to me and says (not in a mean way) "Well, you have more blubber!"

:laugh:

Youch-- kinda rude. Kids say the darndest things, eh?
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    Yeah, I guess I lost my insulation huh?? :laugh:

Wow, I sure can tell the difference too now that's it started to get a lot colder here ...so you're not alone in that....when I get down to goal weight (whatever that # might be) I'll probably be needing to wear a coat all year round:laugh: :noway:
  • Marla64
    Options
    Yup...higher heating bill for sure this Winter!:laugh:

If we can afford the oil-- :grumble: