Just wanted to pop by and intriduce myself - newish to MFP

Options
Hi, just wanted to say hi!

I am from Sydney Australia and am enjoying MFP and slowly discovering how it all works.

I am 50 years of age (didnt see that coming, what happened to my 30's) and have had a bunch of health issues of the cancer kind. Now I am healthy I have inherited 10kgs in the process and now dont like what I see in photos and the mirror. I want to get back in shape so I cna enjoy the gorgeous Australian Summer in a few months.

Please be my friend if you feel so inclined I love reading all the updates, successes and struggles we all share.

Yours in health and fitness

Leanne

Replies

• charmainecurrie
    Options
    welcome
    I have been here for almost one month and just love the site
    take the time to check out all is has to offer
    feel free to add me:)
  • jenlw88
    jenlw88 Posts: 71
    Options
    oh i am sorry to hear that but here for u and support u leanne
  • GypsyRose25
    GypsyRose25 Posts: 407
    Options
    Wow! I'm so sorry about your health issues. Sounds like it was a super scary time. I recently had a cancer scare and that was really hard. I can't imagine what it would be like to actually have it. I am glad you are healthy, and welcome to MFP!
  • ewhitis
    ewhitis Posts: 132
    Options
    HI! I'm 51 and from the states. Have lost quite a bit since jan but still plan on losing about 86 more. Would love to have you as a friend and motivator if you are so inclined. Glad that you've made it through your health issues! After all that, this should be a piece of cake!:drinker: