Options
2»

Replies

• SMarie10
    SMarie10 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    I'll reply to this later.
    Ha, this also cracked me up.

I'm happy to report to my fellow procrastinators that after I posted this thread, I actually went out and weeded my garden and watered my plants. Nope, not turning over a new leaf, but I think I'm good for July - right???
  • JNick77
    JNick77 Posts: 3,783 Member
    Options
    Why procrastinate now when you can do it later?

I agree. Why do today what you can put off 'till tomorrow and just sit and veg for now?

I'm with keb80, I procrastinate on going to sleep because I don't sleep well and that just puts me 7 hours closer to work.
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    Dishes and putting my clean laundry away....I generally just live out of my clothes basket...and then piss and moan when my stuff has wrinkles. ;;shrugs;;
  • JNick77
    JNick77 Posts: 3,783 Member
    Options
    Dishes and putting my clean laundry away....I generally just live out of my clothes basket...and then piss and moan when my stuff has wrinkles. ;;shrugs;;

ME TOO! It's like we're related or something! :bigsmile: :laugh:
  • Sandbug
    Sandbug Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Dusting! I can't stand it plus the dust always returns!
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    I should really catch up on some reading, but lately I've had other stuff to do
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I'll reply to this later.
    Ha, this also cracked me up.

I'm happy to report to my fellow procrastinators that after I posted this thread, I actually went out and weeded my garden and watered my plants. Nope, not turning over a new leaf, but I think I'm good for July - right???

I actually got up a vacuumed the floor after I posted last night. Couldn't stand those black clumps of cat hair any longer.
  • SMarie10
    SMarie10 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Shannon023 - I'm still waiting to hear from you.???
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    u.u

getting.... my... professional license.