I made a facebook page because I'm lonely! :(

Options
2»

Replies

• fitnessjch
    fitnessjch Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    I think you will find most people have replaced facebook with MFP! I used to use FB all the time, but I am now always on here reading peoples posts etc.

I would recommend doing that, as you will have plenty of people on here who are willing to help you.

Please feel free to friend me, I am here for encouragement if you need me :smile:
  • fitkyriel
    fitkyriel Posts: 29
    Options
    I think you will find most people have replaced facebook with MFP! I used to use FB all the time, but I am now always on here reading peoples posts etc.

It seems that way! I've occasionally browsed the forums here, as I have used the food log for quite some time. But after actually interacting with the community, I am honestly amazed! It's such a different feeling! I think I will always use my facebook page to document my success (and failures?) but I will most definitely update here, too!

-XO
  • cattasraafe
    cattasraafe Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    No reason you should go it alone I'm new to the MFP family but I intend on supporting it fully as I hope to get my mom on here sometime soon. You keep tucking and we will keep supporting :-).
  • mkaluzny
    mkaluzny Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    I am so glad you decided to stick with MFP. This community is soo supportive. You can post on anything (almost). If you are having a bad day, bored, or lonely, just message one of your friends on MFP. We will be there for you.