Low calorie tuna burger anyone? (video)

Options

Replies

• wadesha
    wadesha Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    yes im going to make this tomorrow i gave up burgers because Mcdonalds is just not healthy I guess i can have my cake and eat it too :) -thanks
  • dodd319
    dodd319 Posts: 228
    Options
    That looks awesome! Thanks for posting the link!
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    thanks for sharing!
  • brandon2743
    brandon2743 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    you're welcome guys :)
  • cheddarboy
    cheddarboy Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I'm going to try tomorrow, whats a good substitute if you use egg whites?? to make it stick together
  • brandon2743
    Options
    I'm going to try tomorrow, whats a good substitute if you use egg whites?? to make it stick together

a tiny bit of low-calorie mayo
  • megruder
    megruder Posts: 216
    Options
    My grandma used to make these all the time, but she used saltines. I like the idea of using oats instead. Great substitution!
  • brandon2743
    Options
    My grandma used to make these all the time, but she used saltines. I like the idea of using oats instead. Great substitution!

• cheddarboy
    Options
    will this work on my new george foreman grill, or will it most likely fall apart? lol
  • SMarie10
    SMarie10 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    bump
  • brandon2743
    Options
    will this work on my new george foreman grill, or will it most likely fall apart? lol

well since there is pretty much no fat in it, other than the egg yolk, i think you'd be best off just frying it up in a pan :)
  • cheddarboy
    Options

well since there is pretty much no fat in it, other than the egg yolk, i think you'd be best off just frying it up in a pan :)

Big props, expecting this to taste like crap. I actually like it. I added about a third on an onion and 2 egg whites, 1 tbsp of fat free mayo, workout out great. You're my hero.
  • brandon2743
    Options

Big props, expecting this to taste like crap. I actually like it. I added about a third on an onion and 2 egg whites, 1 tbsp of fat free mayo, workout out great. You're my hero.

haha you're welcome man. keep up with my youtube channel. i'll be posting stuff a lot :)
  • brandon2743
    Options
    bump!
  • cheddarboy
    Options
    how many/much egg whites can i substitute for the cottage cheese in the pancake recipe?? I wanted to try tomorrow but can't stand cottage cheese and never buy it
  • brandon2743
    Options
    how many/much egg whites can i substitute for the cottage cheese in the pancake recipe?? I wanted to try tomorrow but can't stand cottage cheese and never buy it

perhaps make it with, 1/2 cup egg white, 1/3cup oats, 1 scoop protein powder.

no promises itll work though lol
  • brandon2743
    Options
    bump :)
  • cheddarboy
    Options
    yep it worked good, it looked alot better than the one u made too, lol
  • brandon2743
    Options