I know better.

I can do better, and usually do.

I feel like crap after eating crap.

So why do I do it?

Replies

• abalicious
    abalicious Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. Today I had an amazing workout and then ate chicken fingers, mashed potatoes, 3 cookies and 3 brownies lol. We are not perfect people and neither are our choices. The best thing we can do is move on and try again tomorrow. Once in a while it's okay to have those things but that was just poor decision making on my part. Just think... if we don't stick to the plan, the weight will never come off!
  • chrissym78
    chrissym78 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    I feel ya! 2 birthday parties and lots of leftover crap food this weekend left me feeling horrible yesterday! Someday I'll learn...
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    AMEN sisters! We are human. I am a professional bad choice maker. And I do wonder why I do it!! Dr, Phil says, "Hows that workin out for ya?"
  • sister_bear
    sister_bear Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I had French fries. They were delicious. The heartburn, acid reflux, bloating, and discomfort were not fun. Worst thing is, I didn't even buy them. Someone in the office didn't finish theirs... I just didn't say NO THANKS. lol

I found a quote that made me feel better.

“The crisis of today is the joke of tomorrow.” - H. G. Wells
  • Ipowell1515
    Options
    Mistakes and bad choices is a part of life..Let's leave the past behind in this weight loss journey..I ate 5 slices of cheese pizza on yesterday and they were sure good...That was yesterday and this is today....
  • 2chubby4now
    2chubby4now Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Yup. I do this more than I care to admit. Feel physically unwell and angry with myself. Why? Not because I caved, but because I caved AGAIN and I knew better. Makes me question how badly do I want to change what I am doing. Apparently not badly enough!