HELP

Options
For some reason today, I just kept eating. I just eat everything in site. Not even the good stuff. Before i know it I am done. I have locked myself in my room. I have went well over my calories and my sodium intake for today was Abysmal.

Replies

• whisperingdragon
    Options
    I felt that way today. I ate watermelon, and boiled carrots. I filled up on that. I'm fine now. Try that and see if it works for you too.. Just eat a lot of fruit and veg. Even If you don't feel like eating it, eat it anyways..
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,411 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Dont beat yourself up. Some days, your body just can eat. The biggest thing to do when this happens again, is take a 10 minute walk and drink a lot of water (8+ oz ) and think of goals. If that doesn't work, it is ok to spoil yourself. We all do it. The biggest thing is to not beat yourself up and make tomorrow a better day.
  • Susanjbrown
    Options
    Hi,
    We all have days like that! Here is my favorite weight loss Scripture: Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy. When I fall, I shall arise. When I sit in darkness, the Lord will be a light unto me. Micah 7:8 You are not a failure as long as you get back up and keep trying! I write a diet and weight loss blog -- and I would love to have you follow along with me. I'm a certified weight loss advisor as well as a person who has struggled with weight for years. I'd love to help. You can check out my blog at www.beliefnet.com/beyond gorgeous. It's called "Living Beyond Gorgeous" because we aren't trying to live up to people's expectations of beauty, but to be healthy so we can live a fulfilling life. I have a morning blog with information to help you keep going and one to encourage you in the afternoon. Come join us!
    Susan Jordan Brown
  • x3vanessaxo
    x3vanessaxo Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    We all have days like that, trust me. You might feel bad now but just make tomorrow a better day. Go ahead and plan what healthy foods your going to eat tomorrow and stick w/it. It'll be much easier and you'll feel great! :)
  • Kaison02
    Kaison02 Posts: 75
    Options
    Thanks guys. So much. It was good to see all your posts. They helped me out alot