Kingston Girl.....Lookin for a fresh start!

Options
:flowerforyou: Hi everyone! I am new here! I just joined a few days ago! And this looks to be a great site!

I am looking for some friends to help me along my journey...30-40 pounds to lose!

Right now I am starting with the Jillian Michaels DVD's currently doing 30 Day Shred (on day 6), then onto Ripped in 30! It is really kicking my butt....but that is what I need! To anyone also doing the Shred..... If you are also on FB there is a decent page for it on there! All of us gripe and complain and give each other advice and encouragement! That is what I am looking for from this site as well!

One last thing before I go! I am also really hoping to meet some people on here from my local area! I live near Kingston, ON (just moved here a year ago) and really don't get out much to meet people! So I would like to find people from around here to chat with also! Maybe if we hit it off we could do some walking or biking or try aqua fit or something! WOW that kinda sounded like a dating site personal ad! lol...........Not what I was going for.... but you get the idea!

So if you feel like adding me on here! Go for it! I welcome all the friends and support I can get! :heart:

Replies

• Rogiefreida
    Rogiefreida Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Welcome! If you stick to it, this site is really helpful and opens your eyes (it did for me anyways).

Friend request sent! And good luck on the shred...:happy: