low calorie...great tasting adult beverages

Options
So...in just about 2 weeks we will be going out to celebrate my 31st birthday. I am looking for spectacular ideas for low calorie alcoholic drinks. I like the fruity stuff...but know that it's usually higher. ANY ideas are welcome!

Thanks for helping me out!!!!

Amanda

Replies

• abbigail_r
    abbigail_r Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    never tried them but what about skinny girl margaritas??
  • lersie
    lersie Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Whiskey diet coke always works for me. 75 total calories and you only need to drink a couple to get a good buzz on LOL
  • kathleennf
    kathleennf Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    In my opinion the best bang for your buck is wine, and white wine seems to be lower in calorie than red.
    Sangria is more fruity and not too bad- though higher in calories I guess d/t the sugar.
  • SavCal71
    SavCal71 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    fruit flavored rum and diet sprite
  • MsNiss
    MsNiss Posts: 57
    Options
    I like raspberry vodka and soda water. Light and a little sweet!
  • tsportygirl
    Options
    My drink is vodka soda with a lemon and a lime - - You get the citrus from the fruit and the bubbles from the soda water(0 cal), and vodka is lower calorie (60 cals in a shot). Stay away from dark liquors - - they tend to have more sugar.
  • aferbet
    aferbet Posts: 124
    Options
    Thanks for all the suggestions! See-my downfall is that I LOVE spiced rum...like Kraken or Sailor Jerry's...and of course it's dark and has more calories :(

I do however like the flavored vodkas...so the diet sprite and vodka may be what I do.

Thanks again!