Cucumber water!!!

Options
gandydancer
gandydancer Posts: 171 Member
yes, I'm not a great water drinker, but do drink more than I journal as I forget to log it, but I have found that adding 2 or 3 slices to a glass of water with ice is soooo good, try it...beats lemon water any day, in my opinion.....gandydancer

Replies

• Sllewren
    Sllewren Posts: 5
    Options
    Love, love, love that idea! Thanks for posting!:love:
  • greylady3
    greylady3 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Rooiboos herbal tea. Comes in lovely flavors and naturally without caffeine. I drink gallons of it. My fave is Almond. It's also good hot and you can drink it right up to bedtime without having to worry about losing sleep.
  • misscfe
    misscfe Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the idea. I love drinking water and cucumber so putting the two together sounds good. I will have to try it.
  • kennysrush
    kennysrush Posts: 124
    Options
    I had cucumber water for the first time at a recent birthday party and I thought it was quite refreshing!
  • gandydancer
    Options
    so glad you like the idea, it is so good I know you will enjoy it, let me know..gandydancer
  • greylady3
    greylady3 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Just tried your cucumber water and am drinking some now. Very refreshing. Thanks for posting.
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I have yet to try this but I've heard raves about it many many times......I must try it!
  • tiaydew
    tiaydew Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I've read about this so many times but never thought to actually try it and I usually always have cucumbers on hand too. I am definately trying cucumber water tomorrow!
  • gandydancer
    Options
    Geat, let e know how you liked it....gandydancer
  • gandydancer
    Options
    Sure, glad you likked it, I just love it with lots of ice and the longer it sits the better....enjoy
  • suz74
    suz74 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    oooh, great tip, thanks! I love cucumber gin too but can't really have that every day!:smile: