Steps

Options
I wanted to share a quote with you I heard last night at a Waiora meeting. It's very simple and very true, let it sink in and think what it means to you in your goals and strategies...

"Every step is easy to take.
Every step is easy to not take.
Every step is a step up or a step down."

What will you do today?

Replies

• AshleySeay
    AshleySeay Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I wanted to share a quote with you I heard last night at a Waiora meeting. It's very simple and very true, let it sink in and think what it means to you in your goals and strategies...

What will you do today?
  • mstoni04
    Options
    :smile: That's a great one. I'm stepping up today. The rain won't get me down.
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    :smile: That's a great one. I'm stepping up today. The rain won't get me down.

Amen!:flowerforyou:
  • mamaof2girls
    mamaof2girls Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Great quote!! I am going to use it to motivate myself this weekend!:flowerforyou:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options

What will you do today?

Okay, maybe I can blame it on a long week, or my late night last night but huh? :huh: Although the last line I can kinda get... although avoiding taking steps results in stagnation...

I'm feeling way unphilosophical at the moment... :embarassed: :tongue: :embarassed: :tongue: :embarassed:
  • futurefitgirl
    Options
    Okay, maybe I can blame it on a long week, or my late night last night but huh? :huh: Although the last line I can kinda get... although avoiding taking steps results in stagnation...

I'm feeling way unphilosophical at the moment... :embarassed: :tongue: :embarassed: :tongue: :embarassed:
    [/quote]

This is what I get from it: It is easy to take a step, it is also easy to NOT take a step (easier in my opinion). Every step you take can either be a step up or a step down. Basically, are you going to take a step up or a step down today? It is up to you.

I would argue that it is easier to not do anything, but then you are taking a step down. Taking the step you need to succeed, takes you up a step. I think it could mean something different to everyone. That is my take on it. :smile:
  • emorym
    emorym Posts: 344
    Options
    I am stepping up!!!

I just went and picked up my race packet for a 5k this weekend. This will be my second race ever. I am very excited to start thinking I am a runner:smile:
  • pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options

Ummmmm.... what if you step sideways? Like to avoid a pile of dog poo? :laugh:
  • AshleySeay
    AshleySeay Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Lol