Project Complete

Options
I used the calorie counter, kept my vitamins, etc. in proper balance, and used other aspects of the program to track my exercise and such. I reached my goals through proper diet alone. I kicked in exercise at the end when I had more time to exercise. I used an MMA workout routine, which I still use.

I recommend everyone just eat properly, get an exercise routine you can stick with, and keep doing it. Remember, if you lapse that you are still dieting. You had a bad day, you do not lead a bad lifestyle -- so keep at it. That is the most important point; it helped me quit smoking.

Apply your will power. You want to live healthy; you don't want the diseases as these are a horrible and slow way to go. Just diet, choose some exercise; you'll feel great! Trust me on that. =) Thank you for reading. I wish you all the best! Good luck! =)

Thank you to MyFitnessPal for this wonderful tool!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!