So Frustrating!!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• CARNAT22
    CARNAT22 Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    I am 1200 cals and always eat back the majority if my exercise cal's.

It has worked for me thus far... but I know many, many people disagree about eating back exercise cals.
  • iSammy
    iSammy Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey JayB0ne!

Thanks so much for the info! I'm on my lunchbreak now and am reading up on this method (really pleased its been working for you!!) and also something someone else on here mentioned called ZIGZAG? Will do my homework and give myself until the weekend to decide whether to have that treat day.... must admit.... a curry sounds bloody good right now! LOL!

• 30poundsofbeauty
    Options
    I'm a daily weigher as well. I work out about 3-4x a week. My calorie limit is 1200 as well.

Last week, I worked out 3 times and didn't eat back all my calories, I had about 150-300 cals a day left. This actually had a bad effect on my weight loss. I did not lose as much as usual. Then I had a cheat day Sunday and started eating back all my calories this week. My weight-loss has returned to normal! But i guess it depends on your body too. I know I'm going to not net less than 1100 anymore. My body just starves itself.
  • sibach
    sibach Posts: 24
    Options
    Thanks everyone! A lot of good ideas!!! :)
  • Reisse62
    Reisse62 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I am in this for the long haul. I am losing weight at a steady pace and will get there at the right time.

I do typically have one blow out day a week which I keep track of the calories on that day, but I do allow myself to go over. For me this seems to keep me on track and I continue to lose weight.