What are you having for lunch?

Options

Replies

• jwhit31
    jwhit31 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I'm having a chicken breast and veggie wrap with a side of watermelon. :)
  • comcatee
    comcatee Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I didn't feel like cooking anything so I have a random assortment of things lol:

Leftover roasted asparagus from dinner
    Pita chips + TJ herbed goat cheese
    100 cal pack of craisins

I just ate an apple and some blueberries so I prob won't eat lunch til about 1 (CT)
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Homemade Eggplant Parmesan casserole, leftovers from last night. Yummo!
  • lsd007
    lsd007 Posts: 435
    Options
    A mix of captain crunch with berries and multigrain cheerios with milk.

The cheerios are so I can pretend it's healthy.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Cambells Select Italian Vegetable Soup. 100 calories for the whole can and a half-cup of low-fat cottage cheese.
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    On the weekend, usually Sunday, I make a pot of homemade soup, for lunches during the week. This week it's split pea and ham. Just four ingredients: split peas, lean ham, onion and carrots. This week I made 10 cups at 169 calories each. Had 2 cups for lunch and an orange.
  • RachelT14
    RachelT14 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Made a big pot of spanish style white bean, smoked tofu and cabbage soup. Very delicious and filling and i think it worked out about 180 calories a bowl, cant quite remember
  • angeliis02
    angeliis02 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    a big salad w/sauteed chicken, onions green peppers on top
  • stc74
    stc74 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I'm going to try a Tuscan Soup recipe, yellow squash, zucchini, mushrooms, diced tomatoes, garlic, italian seasoning, chicken broth, sprinkle of cheese on top! Sounded like a nice fresh garden lunch!
  • HotMamaByVday
    HotMamaByVday Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    chicken breast, spring mix, black beans, guacamole, pico de gallo, gueso fresco. yum!
  • Windress
    Windress Posts: 22
    Options
    A Harvest Blend Salad with Spinach, Dried Cranberries, Feta Cheese, Carrots, and Almonds! Topped by a light balsamic Vinaigrette sauce! I also have Hot Momo Peach tea, and a single serve of hummus if I'm still feeling peckish :)
  • aliciadjackson
    aliciadjackson Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    two turkey burger patties w/ white american cheese.......no bun (today at least). ...... baby carrots
  • Lavmann
    Lavmann Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I had Chickpea, Tomato, Cheese Power salad with 2 kiwis. I get to eat it 4 lunches this week, because that is what the recipe calls for. Yummmm.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    today was leftover stir fry veggies (cauliflower, broccoli, and baby carrots) with a little cheese melted over for protein.
  • ShelbyLB
    ShelbyLB Posts: 431
    Options
    A bed of spinach topped with green pepper, onion, and sliced portabella mushrooms....and instead of dressing, I use 2 TBSP of salsa..YUM YUM....and 3 large strawberries sliced up to make them last longer..:)
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Spinach salad with ham, 2% cheese and light ranch.
  • lcnelson
    lcnelson Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Had a low carb tortilla with laughing cow light french onion spread and 2 big deli slices of bourbon brown sugar smoked ham!
    190 calories and Fab-u-lous!!
  • juleseybaby
    juleseybaby Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Lean Cuisine Tortilla Crusted Fish, small granny smith apple
  • pinky04p
    pinky04p Posts: 9
    Options
    I had a turkey mignon cooked on the George Foreman, side salad with romaine and tomatoes w/fat free creamy italian dressing, and Steamfresh buttery rice and vegetables.
  • PuzzleGirl65
    PuzzleGirl65 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Wish I had seen this thread *before* lunch! Everything sounds fabulous! Giving me ideas for tomorrow ....