New to the forum

Options
Hi, all! I am new to this forum and would like some advice. I have lost about 20lbs and want to take off another 8-10lbs. I have plateaued and have been at the same weight for about 3 weeks. I read in many of your very helpful posts that "zig zagging" is the best way to do that or upping my calories. I am currently at 1200 calories a day and when I work out, I eat some of my calories back, but not all. Based on what I have been reading, that could be my problem. The problem is, my stomach has shrunk so much that, I usually can't eat back all the calories I have burned (also, I exercise in the evening) I guess could eat more during the day, or just start eating higher calorie foods, but I am afraid of getting back into old habits. Any ideas you can give me would be great! Thanks:)

Replies

• peachNpunkin
    peachNpunkin Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Try to do your exercise in the morning rather than in the evening. This will give you the chance to eat back your calories burned.
  • canarie740
    Options
    I need to do better than i do..Would enjoy having prayer warriors or telephone friends for support... If you need the same contact me..I am new here and do not know what I am doing just yet..but have heard many people have had success and it would be worth my while..I am also on face book.. Contact me if you would like for me to add you for this type of private message support. I will just leave my telphone number as I am not sure how this works..Please call 214-538-7746 if you feel led. May God bless you day with many pounds, or inches lost..or even just a little is a blessing..right?