New: Motivated to drop and to be Fit for Life

Options
I have been slacking for about 8 years, eating poorly, drinking and not exercising. I'm now motivated to get back in the "best shape" and be fit for life. I used to enjoy exercising, but I started hating it because I never had to lose weight. I started slowly and put my ego in check and just finished the GNC 2 week transformation and dropped 5lbs (the plan suggests 12 weeks for best results, but I won't be buying it again). I'm tracking my nutrition and hitting the gym so I know I will be back in top shape soon. It's not magic, but I can already see my body changing and my face looks different.

I'm taking CLA and Fish Oil along with a multivitamin, Vitamin C and Whey Protein. I will increase the CLA & Fish Oil dose as my weight drops...I want to see if it really helps with fat burning and getting the toned & "ripped look".

It's time to go hard or go home! I'm motivated to get fit and get out of the gym so I can enjoy activities instead of being in a boring gym for an hour or more per day.

Replies

• Sklug22
    Sklug22 Posts: 19
    Options
    Best of luck to you!!!
  • SusanHGarner5
    Options
    Welcome! My husband and I have done the same thing. We've gotten carried away and never really thought about how much we weigh. Then, I went to ride one of my favorite roller coasters and I had to work hard to fit into a seat and have the lap bar safely latch. I was hit by this wave of, " Whoa. I am THAT big." That was last fall, I lost 18lbs and then reached a plateau for a few months, and then joined here. I'm down a total of 22 lbs. now, and I am loving it here! Everyone's very supportive!
    Good luck on your journey! :)