Difficulty Losing Lower Body Fat

2»

Replies

• ojell
    ojell Posts: 748 Member
    Hello there...Welcome to my world. lol Almost all of the women on my father's side of the family have big(ger) lower halves. INCLUDING ME! lol

Now, I haven't worked hard enough to do anything with mine except I know squats and lunges help me and back in the day speedwalking/jogging helped me.

But, I know several of my Aunts have gotten all that under control through exercise bikes, treadmills and stairclimbers.
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    oh cr@p to the 1st place to gain is the last to loose :(

but ladies and gents i will give you little secret to loose it off your bottoms and legs......are you ready?? let me hear you say yeh...(YEH)!!

WALKING...it really does,, i dont mean 20 miles a day,1/2 hr a day....they will look a treat in no time!:drinker:
  • VeganGal84
    VeganGal84 Posts: 938 Member
    I can relate.

The last things to budge for me have been hips, butt, and upper thighs. Still working on it!
  • Jo120522
    Jo120522 Posts: 44 Member
    I am new here so probably dont have much to add :) I am finding that since i put on some weight i am definately bigger on the bottom than the top maybe a size or two! I have recently started doing the couch to 5k so ill keep everyone posted and let you all know if it has made a difference to my shape. Here's hoping :happy:
This discussion has been closed.