OkOk!

Options
majic
majic Posts: 88 Member
I will finally introduce myself. :) I've been here for hmm 3 days now. You might be wondering how I've already lost 3 lbs...Well I am going off of when I started my weight loss so it IS accurate.

My name is Julie. I am a busy Mom office manager/sales manager. And I NEED to lose the baby weight..Isn't it funny that I'm calling it baby weight after 4 years?!?!? Yep....My baby is four lol.

I look forward to the support and friends! If you need encouragement or help PM me anytime. I am sure I will PM back once I need your support!

I really look forward to meeting everyone and the tremendous support y'all can offer! :smooched:

Replies

• majic
    Options
    I will finally introduce myself. :) I've been here for hmm 3 days now. You might be wondering how I've already lost 3 lbs...Well I am going off of when I started my weight loss so it IS accurate.

My name is Julie. I am a busy Mom office manager/sales manager. And I NEED to lose the baby weight..Isn't it funny that I'm calling it baby weight after 4 years?!?!? Yep....My baby is four lol.

I look forward to the support and friends! If you need encouragement or help PM me anytime. I am sure I will PM back once I need your support!

I really look forward to meeting everyone and the tremendous support y'all can offer! :smooched:
  • saktii
    saktii Posts: 8
    Options
    I'm an office manager too. Sometimes, I think it would help me if I had a more physically active job. How about you?
  • majic
    Options
    I know it could help but...I am pretty active. I sell cars for a living so I am all over the lot. But more activity is always better. I agree.
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    mfpwelcome002.png
    I'm sure you've figured out by now that this is probably THE best support group ever! Good luck to you!
  • majic
    Options
    I am learning this.

And thank you for the warm welcome!
  • usmcwifeb15
    usmcwifeb15 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. You will get a lot of support here. Everyone is great! :smile:
  • tresa1234
    tresa1234 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP ... this is a great place!

I'm just now getting around to losing my baby weight and she's a senior in high school............. :blushing:
  • majic
    Options
    lol lol I am sooooo glad I am not the only one. :D:laugh:
  • tookieb
    tookieb Posts: 89
    Options
    Hello there and welcome!!

I know about the baby weight too. I am trying to lose the baby weight from my 8 week old....this doesn't sound bad until I tell you that baby weight is on top of the baby weight from my 2 year old and my 4 year old. I'm just starting out as well. Good luck to you.:drinker:
  • majic
    Options
    Then I wish you and me the best of luck on the extended baby weight losses!!! lol