BIG money - what would YOU do?

Options
13»

Replies

• skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Buy MFP and kick All HATERS, FAKERS, general bum wipes off and back on to Facebook where they belong and where they can spread their *kitten* in one place and keep MFP for a little light fun and people who want to get fit and eat well

Your my HERO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    uuumm thr truth is I would get botox ! and a buttimplant and a boob lift ! then I would but a bigger house with a ton of property with horses and a place where my son could ride his 4 wheeres and a HUGE pond so he can fish and a NICE BIG BOAT!!! then I would buy some of my mfp frineds a plane ticket and hotel stay at an Island for about 2 weeks fro a meet and greet !...Oh and I would be single !!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • LeeKetty1176
    LeeKetty1176 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Buy MFP and kick All HATERS, FAKERS, general bum wipes off and back on to Facebook where they belong and where they can spread their *kitten* in one place and keep MFP for a little light fun and people who want to get fit and eat well

Your my HERO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:smooched:
  • bgelliott
    bgelliott Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I would open my own private training facility so I could help others with their fitness goals and not have to charge them an arm and a leg like most gym's do. I'd probably also buy some land where I can house an animal rescue. That's about it besides the typical stuff like pay off the house, get a newer car and take a little vacation!
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    I'd pay off my house! I'm in foreclosure, ick. Then...I'd take a vacation...and donate the rest. I don't need a ton of cash...others need it much more than I do.
  • anewattitude
    anewattitude Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I would pay off the house, clear debt, finally plan my wedding, help some family out and certain charities then I'd travel the world!!! Experience life and culture.. oh and buy some more kick *kitten* shoes!!!
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    Pay off any debts, help my family out, move to a bigger house away from the area, set up trusts for the kids, keep enough to live comfortably and give a huge chunk to charity, animal and kids charities.
  • KellyBurton1
    KellyBurton1 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    run away!
  • abalicious
    abalicious Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I would quit my job and probably graduate college just to say I did. Then I would travel everywhere and take an extended vacation where I could surf and workout all day. Then I would save the rest lol, I wouldn't buy a huge house or nice cars, but save for my kids, grandkids, etc.
  • BillyC96
    BillyC96 Posts: 7,560 Member
    Options
    My wife (who started this thread) has answered some of the things I'd do with her. I'd get myself an Aston Martin, and a few classic cars. I'd learn to fly. Have a nice house with a gym and pool. See the world and ease a lot of pain.

And destroy the life of one person....:devil:

Lottery wins are tax free in Canada too btw.
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    invest.
  • cdpm
    cdpm Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Somebody won it - It wasn't me :(

I had such great plans!
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    Um i would build the thing i have been dreaming of building since i was 7 years old. But im not tellin ya;)
  • lilianaleto
    Options
    Students loans, a house and a well deserved trip to New Zealand (lived there for 2 months. Miss it everyday) then save the rest for future children and vacations
  • anu_6986
    anu_6986 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Hmmm.... I guess I would try to learn all the things I wanted to learn.. painting for starters :) Till I find what I absolutely love.... Since I would not have to worry about my regular expenses... I would start a charity myself, so I can keep a check on where the money is being spent.. Help people who want to study and don't have the money, especially girl children. .................. aaah! It will never happen though... :)