My big mouth

Options
2»

Replies

• Kaycee22
    Options
    Good for you!! My embarrassment at not knowing how to work the machines and looking stupid kept me away from the gym for years! I was always afraid that people where thinking that there was no use in me working out or I was afraid that I would break the machine. Now, I put on my ipod and tune the rest of they gym out! I'm glad that there are people like you in the world to make it a kinder place!!
  • lizahamilton
    Options
    Thank you for sharing and for seeing it through until Janet got an apology!!!!!
  • ontrack454
    Options
    :flowerforyou: So fine so kind.
  • Loretta_Jo
    Loretta_Jo Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Good for you girl. Tell Janet hello for me too and I do hope you can get her to come join us here. I know I can speak for everyone here on this….We would all love to have here with us.
    She is very lucky to have you as a friend. :flowerforyou:
    LoJo
  • debuckl
    debuckl Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Good job! Not only have you been an example to those girls, you have been an example to all of us also! I would love to hear more stories like that. I'm sure you've made a huge difference in Janet's life.
  • Loretta_Jo
    Loretta_Jo Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    And another thing….those little brats never know if they will develop health issues that will cause them to gain weight and rob them of their cute little bodies…..it happens all the time.
    What goes around, comes around.
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    Big mouth's are awesome! Sometimes people need encouragement, especially people with a lot of weight to loose and it had to make Janet feel very good that instead of staring at her someone came to talk to her as a person and make her feel great about her choice to get healthier!

I am not a church goer but you must have a sweet little spot in heaven waiting for you, good job!
  • ariannedavis
    ariannedavis Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    YES! Someone with a spine! Good for you! :flowerforyou:

and p.s., not all 20-somethings are rude brats. I had an experience in college when a professor walked into the locker room nude from the shower. I am a happy person and always smile, and when I acknowledged her, she went off on me for laughing at her. I had to explain that I was in awe at her self-confidence and not laughing. I think I really stunned her. Weight has always been a struggle in my family, so I understand.

I would have been right there with you helping Janet through the workout. She will never know what level of respect I have for her and everyone who has been in her shoes. If we happen to meet someday, know that I am smiling at you out of respect and because I will never be that self-confident!
  • Cowboy
    Cowboy Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Icandoit, YOU ROCK!!! I'm proud to know you.
    Cowboy
  • dawn66
    dawn66 Posts: 166
    Options
    :flowerforyou: what a truely wonderful story... good for you!!!!!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Thanks all:drinker:
  • Patwin55
    Patwin55 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    You are awesome! I'm sorry Janet has passed, but now her spirit is free of all health issues and she can learn every thing she needs at the feet of the Savior. Saints and angels are all around us and you are definitely one of them. God bless you for your kindness.
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Renee,
    You're fabulous!
    I'm sure Janet felt such relief when you stepped in.
    She'll be returning that favor.

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • rockymtnguy
    Options
    icandoit - You can feel good about yourself, that was probably the last nice act someone provided to your new friend Janet. And I'm sure that was in the forefront of her thoughts as she passed. Keep that warm feeling close to your heart and spirit. May God bless you.
  • Kymwho
    Kymwho Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Thank you and God Bless You!! I wish there were more people in the world like you.
  • onehotmama1
    Options
    Thank you for all of us trying to get better next to the plastics!