One third of the way there...

Options
ColoradoRobin
ColoradoRobin Posts: 510 Member
I'm a third of the way through with my weight loss. I started towards the end of February and have now lost 25 pounds. Although it sometimes seems to have been going very slowly, I wanted to remind myself how far I've come already. Yes, I have a long way to go yet, but I know I'll make it.

I have lost 25 lbs, 7 inches off my hips, 4.5 inches off my waist, and 2-3 dress sizes. If I can do this, so can you!
weight_july11.jpg
These were my favorite jeans from the beginning of this year.

Replies

• KRWsmom
    KRWsmom Posts: 13
    Options
    Congratulations! Lots of xtra room in those jeans!!!
  • kandrews24
    kandrews24 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    OMG, that is so fabulous!!! I love it, one third of the way there is awesome!!!
  • Mrs_TrimWaistFatWallet
    Options
    I see a BodyMedia! My fiance and I love ours :)

Great job!
  • ColoradoRobin
    ColoradoRobin Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I know it isn't as dramatic as reaching my goal, but that's likely quite a ways out yet. I still feel about the same, but can wear old jeans that haven't fit in a long time, and I can tell I'm getting more fit as well. The tape measure has definitely helped me stay motivated even when the scale goes up.

I do like my Bodymedia Fit. It helps me see my overall calorie burn and is a great way to make sure I'm at a deficit most of the time. It also shows me that I need to try and get more sleep most nights.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!