I can't believe I logged that food??!!

Options
I just ate my 18 month old son's gerber babyfood meal. He wouldn't even take one bite! It wasn't that terrible, I don't know what his problem is....

So there were like 50 listings for babyfood in the database which got me to thinking, what's the weirdest food you had to log into your food log??

Replies

• hunterzmomma
    hunterzmomma Posts: 121
    Options
    LOL I have so done that before!
  • hunterzmomma
    hunterzmomma Posts: 121
    Options
    there is seriously listings?? that's hilarious hahaha!
  • silversong24
    silversong24 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Haha I would rather eat baby bananas than the real ones. The texture bothers me and the flavor is better with the baby one =)
  • outwiththeoldinwiththenew
    Options
    Its ok! I was visiting my sister over the weekend and she had a 7month old and I was eating his mixed banana's and berries. It was sooooooo good.
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    I used to love the apricots and peaches when my kids were little.
  • Angela_MA
    Angela_MA Posts: 260
    Options
    I watched a special about weight lifters and a female weightlifter was eating baby food straight from the jar. :noway: I was shocked to see it, but they have restricted diets during competition so it makes sense. Less calories and less bulk.
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    ew yuck. they add starches tot he baby foods. I never fed my son from a jar he ate what i ate just blended. it helped me lose weight too cause i wanted him to eat healthy.
  • Ginial1479
    Ginial1479 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    baby desserts are the bests!!!

It always makes me laugh when i make a sandwich or a salad and i have to log "a slice of tomato" LOL