6 week 6 pack and 30 Day Shred together??

Options
I have done Jillian Michael's 30 DS on and off for a while, but have never seen what 6 week 6 pack is like. Is it strength training and cardio like in 30DS or is it more just strength training that targets the abs? How long of a workout is it? I am asking because since 30DS is just 20 minutes, I am looking to incorporate more exercise into my daily routine, and I really want to target my abs. Is it a good idea to try both? Previously, I was just doing 30 DS and running for 15-20 min a day. Any input is welcome!

Replies

• ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    Sure go for it. I looked through it but havnt tried it yet and it has exercises that workout your core so it isnt just your abs and i think it is 25 to 30 minutes long. I do want to start on it though. maybe i will do it today.
  • _Khaleesi_
    _Khaleesi_ Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    I am really interested in hearing this as well, as it is something that I have been considering for some time.
  • BeccyBerry
    BeccyBerry Posts: 312
    Options
    I've got it I love it, its 35 minutes long. It really worked my abs I could barely laugh the first couple of day after it lol

http://www.4shared.com/video/CysmWyee/Jillian_Michaels_-_6_Week_Six-.html

I dont do it on the same days as the shred but thats more because I cant always find the time. I quite like Jillians 30 day slimdown which rotates a couple of her dvds but on the day that I should be doing banish fat boost metabolism I do the 6 week 6 pack instead as I dont like bfbm!

I'll try and find the link xx