Somewhat Newbie.

Options
Hi everyone, my name is Rachel I'm 22 years old, married to the most wonderful husband and we have a beautiful 5 month old daughter. So I joined MFP last month and was sticking with it for a while but lost track. I can now say that I am extremely dedicated to it. Me and my hubby just joined a gym last week and it's going great. I refuse to say I can't do something until I actually try it. Ya know unless I physically can't do it. I'm so excited to make my weight goals, I honestly can't wait. I'm so ready to get my self esteem and confidence. I've never really been overweight growing up just a bit bigger which I never minded. But when I married my husband I was never really happy with how I looked. I always wished I could go get that amazing dress and we could go to a nice restaurant but I would always put myself down and decide against it. Well I'm done putting myself down and doing something about it. I'll be damned that by Christmas (hopefully before) that I meet my goal weight and I can get my self esteem back. Actually be able to take my husband seriously when he tells me I'm beautiful. I'm done being depressed about my weight. By the end of this year I will be at my goal weight and be the happy person that I want to be. Reading everyone's stories are so inspiring and sometimes funny. =) They make me feel good about myself and that I can do this. I'm just so glad that I have my husband supporting me, while I get to support him on his goals. Everyone's more than welcomed to talk to me or add me.

Replies

• AmeChops
    AmeChops Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    Welcome back Rachel :-))
  • hkrosez
    hkrosez Posts: 53
    Options
    w00t, let's kick some butt!! :)

I'm all about feeling good, looking great, and living amazing!! Let's do it!
  • jenlw88
    jenlw88 Posts: 71
    Options
    elcom rachael. good luck.
  • rberry89
    rberry89 Posts: 15
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I'm really excited. I love the fact that I found a great gym with super nice people. No snobs at mine. Woohoo.