Hi!

Options
Sassy922
Sassy922 Posts: 399 Member
I'm new here. Made the big (money saving) move from weight watchers to MFP. I'm pumped and I'm excited to get to know you guys! Any tips are welcome. :happy:

Replies

• DivineSensation
    DivineSensation Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Well I wish you the best of luck on your journey. Welcome to mfp. Continue to stay motivated
  • Awesome_Mom
    Options
    Welcome! You couldn't have found a better place. If you log in every day - you will find yourself inspired and motivated! The mfp "family" is awesome! Good luck on your journey!
  • JACKI3B
    JACKI3B Posts: 4
    Options
    im new too so from one new to another GOODLUCK ! =)
  • MrsLyons32
    MrsLyons32 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :happy:
  • TriThreat
    TriThreat Posts: 313
    Options
    glad you're here! it's a great place, and it really helps you lose the weight!

tips: be sure to keep filling out your food/exercise diary! it keeps you on track and makes you more health conscious :)

add me if you want! welcome to MFP :smile:
  • rjh423
    rjh423 Posts: 18
    Options
    Hi Alison!!! :flowerforyou:
  • gods_gal
    gods_gal Posts: 305
    Options
    Welcome! I'm still doing WW. Not ready to make the break, but pretty much just doing MFP as far as logging/tracking goes. MFP had motivated me to get out and exercise and I'm writing things eaten down even if it's bad. I cheated doing that in WW. Good luck on your trail to a healthier life!
  • Sassy922
    Sassy922 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    YAY! Look at all the wonderful welcomes!!
    I look forward to my new journey here! I can't wait to meet each and everyone of you!
  • Latai
    Latai Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm sort of new, not consistent enough! LOL But I need to kick it in gear as I just got engaged!

Add me if you like :)