Sick of Chicken and Veggies..

Options
2»

Replies

• SLaw4215
    SLaw4215 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    I make a low cal lasagna with no boil noodles, Laughing cow cheese, and turkey pepperoni...if I want to go all veggies -- I skip the pepperoni and use sauted spinach, bell peppers, mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, and I use a little low fat cottage cheese and Laughing Cow cheese instead of mozzerella (although a little looks good melted on the top). I average about 315-35 calories for a decent size slab of LASAGNA!!!!!
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    mix tuna with egg whites and make patties...throw in some sautee'd (with low sodium chicken broth) onions and lemon pepper and ta da you made tuna steaks...
  • SavCal71
    SavCal71 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    pork tenderloin
    fish
    turkey sausage (italian, breakfast, brats, etc)
    beans
    lean beef
    ham
    buffalo

Really, chicken and veggies are just one of 1000 foods that can be eaten on a regular basis and still lose weight.
  • SLaw4215
    SLaw4215 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    I make buffalo sloppy joes with ground turkey (and ground chicken) with buffalo dressing and blue cheese crumbles. The way I look at things...if I'm going to portion control, I am not going to buy the least expensive product. So go for the crumbles instead of straight salad dressing. Add a bunch of veggies (onion, bell peppers, etc) to taste and serve on Light Hamburger rolls or whatever
  • Amanda0325
    Amanda0325 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I love fish! i would eat tons more if my boyfriend did too.. its hard witht him, though he does eat, chicken/turkey/pork and lean cuts of beef too. I more have a hard time wtih sides then the actual main dish. Might try the mashed cauliflower though!