motivation and new friends

I have been doing this faithfully for a little over a month, and am getting frustrated. I havent eaten healthier or been living healthier than I am now, and I have not lost 1 single pound since I really started over a month ago. NOR ARE MY JEANS SMALLER!!! My goal was 20lbs by my 31st bday 8/1 and nothing up to date. WTF????? Please add me, and give me your thoughts!

Replies

• mistyb47711
    mistyb47711 Posts: 861 Member
    ill send a request and see what is going on...your diary is open???
  • Pam3
    Pam3 Posts: 1,687 Member
    bump
  • MayhemModels
    MayhemModels Posts: 367 Member
    Hard to know without seeing your diary
  • Epolstyle80
    Epolstyle80 Posts: 13 Member
    I just opened my diary to friends.
  • hey hun add me i also have a group for motivation and support!
  • mistyb47711
    mistyb47711 Posts: 861 Member
    Well....I would cut down going out to eat to 1 day a week...., log everything by name not quick add calories, drink at least 8-8ounce glasses of water a day ( i know this is hard i fight with it myself), and cook...the lean meals and slimfast isnt going to stick with you like you need it to and will make you hungry faster then cooking will....hence the eating out...I find it mush easier for myself if I plan my next day when Im on..so like tonight I wil already know what im having tomorrow and have it in the diary...there are alot of reciepes on here in that section and just try some...and log everyday...I hope I helped.