What does your user name mean?

Options

Replies

• fraiseroja
    fraiseroja Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Fraise- french for strawberry
    roja- spanish for red

I have red hair and looove strawberries. I have used it for over ten years now!!
  • Pronoiac
    Pronoiac Posts: 304
    Options
    Fun post! Mine is based on the concept of 'pronoia'...the suspicion that there's a vast conspiracy to help you. Popularized by Rob Brezny's book: Pronoia Is the Antidote for Paranoia: How the Whole World Is Conspiring to Shower You with Blessings

It reminds me to be a cagey optimist and that there is tremenedous good afoot n the world, all the time, all around us!
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Mine stands for rainbows and happiness
  • fatgirlwalking
    Options
    You know the saying "Dead Man Walking"? Well, I am "Fat Girl Walking"
  • noogie98
    noogie98 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Noogie was the name of my first rescue dog ~ a mini schnauzer, and 98 was the year I rescued her. She was owned by a puppy mill breeder & had been bred every cycle since her birth (she was 3 when she was rescued).

She passed away in 2007, having never been bred again, and was my favorite dog ever.
    :wink:
  • BonLou76
    BonLou76 Posts: 36
    Options
    BonLou76 ...short for one of my many nicknames (Bonnie Lou) and I was born in 76. I didn't really put alot of thought into it lol.

8812617.png
  • Namaste1983
    Namaste1983 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    The light in me see's and honors the light in you. (buddhist) Plus the year I was born :)
  • TromaRon
    TromaRon Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I'm Ron & I'm the convention manager for Troma films. Spring and fall mean non-stop horror, sci fi, and b-movie conventions for me.
  • Iceskatefanrn
    Iceskatefanrn Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I'm an RN and I've been a fan of figure skating since I was a child...

Ice Skate Fan RN!

:drinker:

Ice
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    I made up my name when I was 14 or thereabouts for playing video games. It's my gamer name in a whole whackton of games.

What can I say, when I get stressed out I kill people. Online, of course. Usually.

Yea... that's not creepy at all. :tongue: :happy:
  • Pronoiac
    Pronoiac Posts: 304
    Options
    Mine stands for rainbows and happiness

LMAO!
  • Sweetcheeks278
    Options
    The light in me see's and honors the light in you. (buddhist) Plus the year I was born :)

love this :smile:
  • hstallings13
    hstallings13 Posts: 306
    Options
    mine is the first letter of my first name, my last name and my favorite number. Kinda sad, but I use it for everythnig so I don't have to remember a bunch of different names...lol
  • danibee79
    danibee79 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Anubis = Egyptian mythology. The god of the dead. Was also my MC name when I was doing music.

609 = Sixty nine. Pretty obvious. I'm a perv.

Lol!
  • Angela4Health
    Angela4Health Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    my name and that I'm here to get healthy!
  • silvafan
    silvafan Posts: 147
    Options
    I love all of these names, thank you everyone for responding, this is great :-)
  • danibee79
    danibee79 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I'm Danielle Browne born 1979. My gorgeous fiance calls me danib when I'm misbehaving! Lol
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    I play/coach soccer (not as much anymore) and my nickname was "Dot" after the little sister ant in the movie "A Bug's Life". I wore my hair in two little ponytails on the top of my head when I played soccer to keep it off my face and people thought they looked like antennae. (Or handlebars. LOL.)
  • xmusicxlovex
    xmusicxlovex Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Mine is proudmommy0811 because I'm a proud mommy of two kids. The 08 was the year my son was born and the 11 is year my daughter was born
  • Thriceshy
    Thriceshy Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    I had been married twice--twice married, thrice shy.

:tongue:

Kris