WII Fit...How accurate???

Options
How accurate do ya'll think WII Fit is???? It's telling me I lost 13lbs???? Which is awesome...but shouldn't I be down a clothes size???? Surely all my working out didn't make me build that much muscle???

Replies

• thatTOPSlady
    thatTOPSlady Posts: 199
    Options
    I weigh weekly on doctor's scales and daily on the wii fit. Our wii fit is about 3 pounds lighter than the doctor's scales. However, it has been accurate on total weight lost. So... ?? Are you weighing the same time each day, wearing the same clothing?
  • Mistykelly
    Mistykelly Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I find it to be pretty accurate, but to be sure you should measure! it really is easy and prob not 100% accurate but will give you a pretty good idea! Good Luck!
  • toxicat
    toxicat Posts: 79
    Options
    Well, I say go by your waist size as well since you can gain muscle. Wii Fit or not, always weigh in the morning before breakfast, at least once a week. I measure my waist size to see if I've lost weight.
  • WiiFitFan
    WiiFitFan Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Have you recently moved your balance board? Sometimes that makes mine mess up. It also depends on carpet, floor, etc.

Your best bet is to get a simple scale and compare the two. Also, make sure you register how heavy your clothes are.

What is your favorite activity on the Wii Fit?
  • jabbogurl
    jabbogurl Posts: 193
    Options
    I've found it best to use it on a hard surface. So if you use it in a carpet area, place a board underneath or something. I can weigh one day and the next it will say a 7 pound loss. What?! Then the next day a 8 pound gain. I don't rely on mine as a scale, plus I think one of the sensors is broken or something.