♥My MFP Family is AMAZING!!!!♥

Options
AwesomeSauce4
AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
♥Just want all the New and Current MFP Buddies to know That Carolinamommy3 Has the most "AMAZING" MFP Family ever..♥ They are so dedicated and are not only reaching their Goals but are going beyond them... What an Inspiration they are to so many out there!!!!

♥I am having a successful Journey but I Owe it to them for their Continueing Love & Support daily..♥ They are Never negative and the Positive just pours out of them daily...

♥I know this is not a normal "Topic" But Just wanted everyone to know How "Beautiful, Sexy, Wonderful & Amazing" They are...

♥Much Love to them All♥

~Rachel~♥

Replies

• meparker56
    meparker56 Posts: 36
    Options
    You are pretty amazing Rachel! To see the weight you have lost is such and inspiration! I'd like to see some before pics sometime, Your current pics are great! You are a beautiful young woman, inside and out!! :wink:
  • nastytater
    nastytater Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Golly Geez...Thanks CareMomma. {kicks a rock on across the ground}...But on a serious note...I truely don't believe I could have stuck in here this long if it wasn't for you. I have great friends on here,and they are all truely amazing in their own way,but you by far have out reached any of them when it comes to inspirring me...Thanks for the support and keep up the great work hun....Love ya lots...
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    YOU ARE SO RIGHT! Our friends are AMAZING!:heart::heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • Newkell
    Newkell Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    You are amazing as well. That positive attitue is catchy! It really makes a difference each and every day.
  • Texas501
    Texas501 Posts: 274
    Options
    You're making me blush! Stop it!
  • healthygirltx
    healthygirltx Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Thank YOU, Rachel, for your constant stream of positivity and encouragement!
  • bmccrory2
    bmccrory2 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Thank you Rachel, every day I log in your posts put a smile on my face!
  • cathyg18
    cathyg18 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    YOU are the one who is AMAZING!! Thank you for being my MFP friend and for all the inspiration and motivation. I love reading your daily posts. :D Now if I could just down as much water as you do! :drinker: LOL Thanks again! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • kiki75243
    kiki75243 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I'm one of your new buddies and I'm so glad I added you. You do such a great job and your very encouraging. You are so amazing!!!!
  • anna_b1
    anna_b1 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    It's quite easy being awesome to you because you give us so much positivity in return. Thanks for being such a motivator.

<3
  • sweetheart37
    sweetheart37 Posts: 174
    Options
    ur just as amazing girl ,u help so many of us probaly more then u can ever think .. u rock girl
  • aochoa123
    aochoa123 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    You are pretty amazing Rachel! To see the weight you have lost is such and inspiration! I'd like to see some before pics sometime, Your current pics are great! You are a beautiful young woman, inside and out!! :wink:

If you look through her pictures you can see some before pictures. Totally different person. Wonderful job Rachel!!!!!!
  • angelaclev
    angelaclev Posts: 95
    Options
    We wouldnt be like this if it wasnt for you. You encourage us everyday and do you water check to remind us!!! it is all you! Thanks!
  • binkybaby1
    binkybaby1 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I totally agree!! There are many amazing, supportive and encouraging people in our MFP family and you are definitely one of them. We all support each other and help each other everyday. That's what being part of this family means. Thank you for all the wonderful encouragement you give each and everyday. I look forward to them!
  • beachbumdoug
    beachbumdoug Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    awww thanks!!!!! we think you are great!!!
  • IMYarnCraz33
    IMYarnCraz33 Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Rachel you're the type of person that everyone should have
    in their fighting corner. You're such an inspiration and such an encourager & motivator.
    We're blessed to have you on our team.
  • Ginger1384
    Ginger1384 Posts: 42
    Options
    Thanks for all the support. You are truly an inspiration.
  • AwesomeSauce4
    Options
    Golly Geez...Thanks CareMomma. {kicks a rock on across the ground}...But on a serious note...I truely don't believe I could have stuck in here this long if it wasn't for you. I have great friends on here,and they are all truely amazing in their own way,but you by far have out reached any of them when it comes to inspirring me...Thanks for the support and keep up the great work hun....Love ya lots...

Aww.. Thank you My "SweetTater" I just Love you to buddy!!! You are Doing Awesome.. Keep up the Great work!!!! *Luvs & Hugs*

~RachelƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
  • AwesomeSauce4
    Options
    You are amazing as well. That positive attitue is catchy! It really makes a difference each and every day.

Thank you Sweetie.. I can see the positive attitudes increasing daily and I love it!!!!Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
  • AwesomeSauce4
    Options
    You're making me blush! Stop it!

I always make you blush My "Texasboy".. you are so sweetƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ