too funny

mrsyac2
mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
edited September 19 in Chit-Chat
So my and my husband were just spending saturday by ourselves without the kids so we went and grabbed breakfast ( i did really good) then we had to get the kids there costumes so were all over town hitting up the stores and what not- well when that was done we didnt know what we wanted to do the fair is in town this week so i was like lets go and hit some rides up and then we will go home-- Ok im an adrenaline junky all the way woooohooo i love getting scared lol-- anyway so i get our tickets and we head straight for the Zipper alot alot of flips and the entire thing spins as your cart flips solo- My husband screamed the entire time seriously the entire time I laughed so hard the entire ride about his reaction the other people in line we laughing because they heard some crazy person crackin up on the ride lol-- I continued to laugh until we got off after that I had to use the rest of our tickets by myself riding everything alone- It was priceless I will never forget it-- As Im getting on another ride my husband was like you have a problem with rides I was like yes I know im addicted we had a great time though now he is layin on the couch cause he feels sick :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: -- Im getting a kick out of his suffering--

Have a great weekend:bigsmile:

Replies

• mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    So my and my husband were just spending saturday by ourselves without the kids so we went and grabbed breakfast ( i did really good) then we had to get the kids there costumes so were all over town hitting up the stores and what not- well when that was done we didnt know what we wanted to do the fair is in town this week so i was like lets go and hit some rides up and then we will go home-- Ok im an adrenaline junky all the way woooohooo i love getting scared lol-- anyway so i get our tickets and we head straight for the Zipper alot alot of flips and the entire thing spins as your cart flips solo- My husband screamed the entire time seriously the entire time I laughed so hard the entire ride about his reaction the other people in line we laughing because they heard some crazy person crackin up on the ride lol-- I continued to laugh until we got off after that I had to use the rest of our tickets by myself riding everything alone- It was priceless I will never forget it-- As Im getting on another ride my husband was like you have a problem with rides I was like yes I know im addicted we had a great time though now he is layin on the couch cause he feels sick :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: -- Im getting a kick out of his suffering--

Have a great weekend:bigsmile:
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    :laugh: That made me laugh just picturing it :laugh:
    Glad you guys had fun

-Adrienne:heart:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Wow...sounds like you had a great time! I always ride the rides by myself too because my "big, strong protector" is too chicken to ride them.:laugh:

:drinker: Here's to being brave and having fun!!:drinker:
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    I LOVE THE ZIPPER. I will go with you. And I will help you make it spin. My husband doesn't like it and so I always have to go on it alone. I brought my son once and that was enough for him. :laugh:
  • seventwenty
    seventwenty Posts: 565 Member
    LOL!
This discussion has been closed.