New :)

Options
Hi, I am new to myfitnesspal. I am only 19 years old but have gained a lot of weight due to college. I am trying to lose 30 pounds by November. I want a little help with what works and what doesn't work. So if anyone can give me a few pointers that would be awesome!

Replies

• MeaganNess
    Options
    I have about the same goal so that is exciting. I'm doing weight watchers and right now you can sign up for free if that's something you want to try. And I do Jillian Michaels DVD's those are serious workouts lol. Today is my first day too so good luck.
  • SherryHam
    SherryHam Posts: 7
    Options
    I'm a lot older than you and I've dieted a number of times, mostly after my children were born. Now I'm 40 pounds overweight and I'm trying to lose as much as I can by November for an event I'm attending. I've tried Weight Watchers, but it costs money every month that I don't have, and I despise the requirement to weigh in regularly. It's just too regimented for me. MyFitnessPal has been a lifesaver because it keeps track of the calories, nutrition and progress for you and it doesn't cost anything. I've lost 10 pounds since June 5. I wish you luck!