heart rate montior/ calorie counter

Options
Jaytee79
Jaytee79 Posts: 237 Member
I am looking for a basic calorie counter\ heart rate monitor to track what I'm burning while biking, walking the dog, during Zumba and during 30 day shred.

Any suggestions?

Replies

• crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    I am looking for a basic calorie counter\ heart rate monitor to track what I'm burning while biking, walking the dog, during Zumba and during 30 day shred.

Any suggestions?

Polar FT4 or FT7, on amazon shipped for about $75. Anything less you'll be sacrificing accuracy for cost...and that really just defeats the goal of buying one at all!
  • fastbelly
    fastbelly Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    The forerunner 305 from garmin its well priced too and includes GPS which is great for cycling. Its another option for you.
  • nikibob
    nikibob Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000P8VWQS

this is the hrm i got and i love it! super easy to use, it has a chest strap so its more accurate and you don't have to constantly stop and put your finger on some sensor to get your heart rate. comfortable strap and overall amazing product! it makes me look forward to working out so i can see how good i did when i'm done.

forgot to mention, i paid less than $50 shipped!
  • DanaLynnMN
    DanaLynnMN Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I just got a New Balance N4 and love it so far.
    Simple to use!
  • Amybiker
    Amybiker Posts: 7
    Options
    I agree. I have been using a Polar F6 that I purchased from Amazon over 1 year ago. Use it most every day, have not had problems with it. I do a lot of bicycle riding & see people with those big things on their upper arms. Who wants one of those? The Polar F6 has a wrist band the size of a big watch & a chest strap that no one has to see. Good luck!!