Anyone Have recovery week next week for INSANITY??

Options
Hey If anyone has Insanity recovery week next week shoot me a request lets continue the next phase as a team i think it will help to be pushing through the workouts with other people! Age Sex Weight nothing matters just hit me up and lets motivate each other!

Replies

• mare91467
    mare91467 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hello, on round two of Insanity. Going into recovery week on Monday. Knowing what to expect, has me more nervous than the first time. I am dreading month two! Maybe you can help me stay on track?
  • Mills187
    Mills187 Posts: 171
    Options
    Hello, on round two of Insanity. Going into recovery week on Monday. Knowing what to expect, has me more nervous than the first time. I am dreading month two! Maybe you can help me stay on track?

nice most def that's when i start my recovery week as well lets team up, know anyone else on the same time frame?? Im so stoked to hit it hard I have lost almost 15 pounds so far just on insanity and eating right the second month ill be using shakeology as well so Im excited to see how far I can go!
  • ashley_d78
    ashley_d78 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    on my recovery week now :)
    doing doubles of insanity and p90x classic
    insanity at 5 am
    p90x at 5pm :)

veeeery scared to see what my next phase will be like with doubles.
    add me :)
  • Mills187
    Mills187 Posts: 171
    Options
    insanity at 5 am

WOW your hardcore lol!
  • mare91467
    Options
    insanity at 5 am

Wow! That is great! How do you find the energy???
  • mare91467
    Options
    No, I don't know anyone else on our time frame. There used to be an Insanity group, it must be around here somewhere. I haven't seen it for a while, but I have been posting kind of sporadically.

I love your enthusiasm! Round 1, I got some great results, but round 2 the results are even better. I feel leaner and stronger than I have in many years!

What are you doing with your diet?