I LOVE MFP!

Every since joining in Aug... I have lost 12 lbs! That is amazing for me since I have hypothyriodism. I am now on a right dosage of medicine, and I am watching what I eat. I used to lose 1/2 a pound every month or every other. I have lost 12 lbs in 3 months! :) I'm very excited! I have bought some new clothes as a treat and most 14 pants fit me and I am down to a L/XL shirt rather than a size 16 pants and 1X shirts! :)

I was babysitting last night and I haven't seen these kids in like three weeks and the mom said "You're losing weight! What are you doing?" :happy: That really boosted my confidence! I will hopefully reach my goal of a size 12 sooner than I think if I keep working hard! :) Everyone on here is a great inspiration. :)

My fiance told me yesterday that he loved the size 18 me, but he's loving size 14 me a little more :wink: That means the world to me. I know he's always loved me the way I am, I just want to look my best and be a healthier me. He is completely supportive and loving! :) He told me yesterday he didn't want me to loose anymore weight and I told him too bad, I'm going to be a size 12 when we get married in 2010! :happy:

THANKS MFP and everyone on here! I am truely motivated and committed to keeping up this weight loss journey... 12 down, 32 to go! I can do it! :smile:

Replies

• Every since joining in Aug... I have lost 12 lbs! That is amazing for me since I have hypothyriodism. I am now on a right dosage of medicine, and I am watching what I eat. I used to lose 1/2 a pound every month or every other. I have lost 12 lbs in 3 months! :) I'm very excited! I have bought some new clothes as a treat and most 14 pants fit me and I am down to a L/XL shirt rather than a size 16 pants and 1X shirts! :)

I was babysitting last night and I haven't seen these kids in like three weeks and the mom said "You're losing weight! What are you doing?" :happy: That really boosted my confidence! I will hopefully reach my goal of a size 12 sooner than I think if I keep working hard! :) Everyone on here is a great inspiration. :)

My fiance told me yesterday that he loved the size 18 me, but he's loving size 14 me a little more :wink: That means the world to me. I know he's always loved me the way I am, I just want to look my best and be a healthier me. He is completely supportive and loving! :) He told me yesterday he didn't want me to loose anymore weight and I told him too bad, I'm going to be a size 12 when we get married in 2010! :happy:

THANKS MFP and everyone on here! I am truely motivated and committed to keeping up this weight loss journey... 12 down, 32 to go! I can do it! :smile:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Every since joining in Aug... I have lost 12 lbs! That is amazing for me since I have hypothyriodism. I am now on a right dosage of medicine, and I am watching what I eat. I used to lose 1/2 a pound every month or every other. I have lost 12 lbs in 3 months! :) I'm very excited! I have bought some new clothes as a treat and most 14 pants fit me and I am down to a L/XL shirt rather than a size 16 pants and 1X shirts! :)

You most certainly CAN do it! I also have the same thyroid problem, and am amazed every single day at just how well I've done on MFP! I never, ever thought I'd lose the weight that I wanted to, but, thanks to MFP and all the wonderfully supportive members here, I'm ALMOST at my goal!
    I'm sure it'll be the same way for you too! Keep up the great work!
  • Fit2btied
    Fit2btied Posts: 486
    I, too, have thyroid problems, and while my weight loss is slow, The scale is finally moving in the right direction...down! Good luck and congratulations on your success so far!:flowerforyou:
  • rogers8702
    rogers8702 Posts: 533 Member
    congrats!!! keep up the good work. believe me it gets addicting and you will keep feeling such positive changes in your life you will just want to keep going.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!