Game: "What would you do if"

Options

Replies

• Javancub
    Javancub Posts: 181
    Options
    Try to find the owner. (I lost my wallet once and was really grateful the finder found me!)

What would you do if you had the entire day to yourself?

SLEEP! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

What would you do if you were given $10,000 free and clear today?

Make a 1000.00 car pmt, buy the gifts me family and friends wanted most, pay for my wedding.

What would you do if your car was made out of chocolate?
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    I would park it in a fridge so it wouldn't melt.

What would you do if all your favorite cartoons from when you were a kid came to life for one day?
  • Periphria
    Periphria Posts: 358
    Options
    I would park it in a fridge so it wouldn't melt.

What would you do if all your favorite cartoons from when you were a kid came to life for one day?

Run....Elmer Fud has a gun!!!! LOL

What would you do if your computer was a big donut?
  • soon2bgaudet
    Options
    Stay away from it! :laugh:

What would you chose if you could have weight loss surgery for free or continue on the path of resistance (i.e. working out and eating right)?
  • Periphria
    Periphria Posts: 358
    Options
    Working out and eating right, I am not only doing this for me I am setting an example for my children.

Which organization would you contribute to if you had to donate 1/2 million dollars to one?
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Working out and eating right, I am not only doing this for me I am setting an example for my children.

Which organization would you contribute to if you had to donate 1/2 million dollars to one?

I would donate to ST. Judes children Hospital.

What would you do if you could be in 2 places at once.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

:devil:
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options

we needs specifics Shannon. :grumble:
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options

Why does that make you angry.
    :bigsmile:
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    Play with my baby all day and work to make money too!
    What would u do if you gave birth to a monkey?
  • LovelyLady1977
    Options
    Stop drinking :laugh:

What would you do if you could cheat on your partner with your favorite celeb and not get caught?
  • Javancub
    Options

I'd start a zoo...

What would you do if you could have a house built anywhere free and clear. where would you put it?
  • LovelyLady1977
    Options

I'd start a zoo...

What would you do if you could have a house built anywhere free and clear. where would you put it?

Oops! Looks like we posted at the same time!
  • Javancub
    Options
    Stop drinking :laugh:

What would you do if you could cheat on your partner with your favorite celeb and not get caught?

lol....at the same time! Great minds think alike!!
    I'd stop daydreaming.

• kimmerlyjo
    kimmerlyjo Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I would put it exactly half way between my parents and inlaws house so noone could complain that we live closer to the other one...

What would you do if a co-worker refused to switch days off with you and it was the ONLY day you could see your significant other?
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I would put it exactly half way between my parents and inlaws house so noone could complain that we live closer to the other one...

What would you do if a co-worker refused to switch days off with you and it was the ONLY day you could see your significant other?
    I would spit in their coffee and/or food when they weren't looking!!! :angry:

What would you do if you woke up to see your favorite actor eating All Bran next to your bed??
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options

What would you do if you woke up to see your favorite actor eating All Bran next to your bed??

:devil: :smokin: Oh wait! Keep it clean right :bigsmile:

I can't answer that question...:laugh: :drinker:
    What would you do if Brad Pitt knocked on your door?:smokin:
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options

:devil: :smokin: Oh wait! Keep it clean right :bigsmile:

I can't answer that question...:laugh: :drinker:
    What would you do if Brad Pitt knocked on your door?:smokin:

I'd ask him why he doesn't feed his wife.

What would you do if someone shaved your head while sleeping?
  • kimmerlyjo
    kimmerlyjo Posts: 134 Member
    Options

sucks to say i'm deployed and on opposite shifts of the hubby and this actuall happened to me... grrrrrrrrrrr

If someone shaved my head i would probably scream... laugh... then panic about getting in trouble with the AF!

What would you do if you lost hot water for a week and couldn't borrow anyone elses shower???
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    What would you do if you lost hot water for a week and couldn't borrow anyone elses shower???

Assuming I had access to a stove, heat it up and pour into the tub.
    Assuming it's summer, go out and hose off!
    Assuming it's winter and there is no way to get that water warm, BABY WIPES!!!

What would you do if your pants fell down to your ankles in the middle of your workout in a crowded gym?